The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unto the Horde Watch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kozgugore

Unto the Horde Watch Empty
PostSubject: Unto the Horde Watch   Unto the Horde Watch Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 12:34 pm

The time to breathe new life into the War Council has come. The Horde already suffered a grave defeat in the Arathi Highlands. The Alliance’s hostility cannot go on unpunished. The Horde must organise before it is too late!

I invite you and any of your able tribesmen to join us in Grommash Hold next Monday, the 25th. There we will decide who is willing to take up the axe and hammer to lead the War Council to victory.

Kozgugore Feraleye
Overlord of the Red Blades

(( This will be an IC meeting on Monday, February 25th at 20:00 in Grommash Keep, Orgrimmar. The War Council can be considered the WPvP organisation of the Covenant, and is currently being revived again to promote large scale RP-WPvP events. Even though it’s originally a Covenant project, I’d love to see the Horde Watch be involved as well, since I’ve had my share of fun experiences with some of your fellers before and I think this’d be a fitting IC task for a guild like yours, from what I’ve seen. All other guilds attending so far will be part of the Covenant, though rest assured you won’t have to be an actual part of the Covenant to be closely involved in this, as long as you’re interested in a good piece of WPvP, of course (even though you’re always free to apply of course, but as said, I won’t consider it nessecary).

Regarding attendance: ANYONE is able to come. Even normal guild members. But as I tried to state in the IC letter, I'd prefer those only with an interest in WPvP show up. Namely those who are willing to help coordinate the War Council IC. That's right, we'll try to see who will be the co-leaders on that exact day. This will be an IC role with a few OOC elements added to it so make sure your character is up for the task if you want in.

Hope to see those of you interested there. Feel free to ask me anything that jumps to mind either here or ingame. ))
Back to top Go down
Lorath
General

PostSubject: Re: Unto the Horde Watch   Unto the Horde Watch Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:26 am

We'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Kozgugore

PostSubject: Re: Unto the Horde Watch   Unto the Horde Watch Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 8:24 am

(( Posting this in a reply, since I don't want to flood the forums with new topics all the time. Wink ))

A large kodoskin has been pinned onto the Orgrimmar walls. It reads:

Blood greets you. The time has come to strike final preparations in the defense of Hillsbrad, before it is too late. I am hereby calling for an emergency council this Sunday when the bone hits the drum eight times. Again, we will meet in Thrall’s chamber.

If you find yourself unable to attend, send an emissary in your stead. Once again, you are free to bring any fellow warbringers along.

Iron in the blood.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Overlord of the Red Blades

(( This will be an event to prepare Thursday's WPvP event in Hillsbrad. Indeed, that's where we'll be fighting for blood and conquer next! You don't nessecarily have to show up on the War Council, as it'll mostly be an IC preparation for the leaders to set things in a clear perspective. However, do try to attend Thursday's event at 20:00 (that's when the Alliance'll be grouping up anyway, so it might take a while to begin then. I'd say at about 20:30). It's bound to be big. Wink

In a nutshell:
War Council - Sunday 20:00, Thrall's Chamber.

Hell in Hillbsrad - Thursday 20:00, Tarren Mill. ))
Back to top Go down
Aarian

PostSubject: Re: Unto the Horde Watch   Unto the Horde Watch Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 4:14 pm

*The Human messenger lay there at the feet of an exalted Horde Commander, in a pool of his own blood, dead. Slain for having no honour. Slain for having no loyalty. Slain for selling out his own. Slain for holding greed above all else. He had demanded Gold for the information he had...but the only metal he felt was that of a cold blade being thrust into his neck. The letter that his hand still grasps, reads as follows...*

Codename: Operation Orange
Stage 1 - Hillsbrad Foothills

Current status: Southshore relativley secure. Rest of Hillsbrad in confict. Horde holding Tarren Mill and surrounding areas well. Alliance supply routes through North and South both suffering heavily.

Finalised Plans:
1: Assault of Tarren Mill settlement (destroy targeted areas of town, loot supplies, disable Bat Rider capabilities, hold and garrison surrounding area. Horde losses preferable).
2: Gain control of surrounding area of Alterac (garrison North of Alterac, North-East of Dalaran, construct suitable defences, set up new supply line, begin preperation for troop movement into Alterac).

Agreed ETA: Bulk of Alliance army to be ready to begin invasion at approximatley 21:15.

Estimated Resistance: Minimal/Basic to Low

*The parchment is signed by a number of Alliance Commanders, with an attached map*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unto the Horde Watch   Unto the Horde Watch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unto the Horde Watch
Page 1 of 1