The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter Five – Thramak Stormstrike and Karos’Armen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorath
General

Chapter Five – Thramak Stormstrike and Karos’Armen Empty
PostSubject: Chapter Five – Thramak Stormstrike and Karos’Armen   Chapter Five – Thramak Stormstrike and Karos’Armen Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 3:11 pm

Chapter 5 – Thramak Stormstrike and Karos’Armen

Thramak was fighting in the Arena hoping his chance at death was about to embrace him. Nearly a year Thramak had been fighting in Gladiator rings but no one had managed to deliver a deadly enough blow to kill him permanently. Parrying a sword attack with both his axes and disarming his opponent Thramak surged forward with a flurry of blows from his axes. His opponent yielded as he hit the floor blood oozing from his wounds. Signing Thramak walked out of the Arena as the crowd cheered behind him.

Thramak had lost his purpose in life long ago, since his separation from his shamanistic routes he had prayed for death but as of yet it had eluded him. Standing amidst the Gladiator’s Thramak stood lifeless as a pair of Blood Elves entered the Arena preparation area. One of the Elves he recognised Faenia … She had revived him once when on the brink of death even though he wanted to die he had no choice but to offer her his Axes in exchange for deed. His honour as an Orc demanded it, to die without honour intact was to die with shame, something Thramak did not want. The other a male with long white hair and an axe on his back. The male was the first to speak.

“Hail, Gladiators! I am on a quest in the name of the Horde though I will not share the details with you I can offer you good enough pay to warrant it. 5,000 Gold a head to see the task done!”

Another Blood Elf stepped in from the crowd.

“Humph, you have my bow for that price, Blood Knight. But by my word if this is some kind of a death trap you will be the one that dies not me.”

“I assure you it is not, Brother.” Spoke Lorath. “Your name, hunter?”

“My name is Karos’Armen, Mercenary. And that is all you need to know about me.” He said bluntly.

“Very Well.” Answered Lorath.

“Thramak!” Faenia said, while pointing at him.

“I have come to call in my debt, yer coming with us.”

Thramak grunted, “I have no desire to go treasure hunting Faenia.”

“Yer going to bring dishonour to yer race by refusing? Let me put it this way … If you want to get yourself killed fighting coming with us is as good as staying here.”

Karos raised an eyebrow from behind the crowd.

Thramak sighed, and nodded.

“Fine.” He grunted.

Lorath grinned, things were looking up.
Back to top Go down

Chapter Five – Thramak Stormstrike and Karos’Armen
Page 1 of 1