The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter Twelve – Armabella

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorath
General

Chapter Twelve – Armabella Empty
PostSubject: Chapter Twelve – Armabella   Chapter Twelve – Armabella Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:12 am

Lorath peered over the edge of the transport ship looking toward the shore, the hot sun beating down on him. As the ship approached its destination the surrounding jungle of Strangle Thorn Vale came into view it, had been a while since he had seen this place, almost a life time ago or so it seemed.

“Oh darn I hate this outfit! What if I get sweaty? This pirate hat looks ridicules on me!”

Faenia muttered behind him tugging on her disguise, Lorath tried to hide the grin on his face.

“Here we go again he thought to himself.”

The ship came to a stop and Lorath headed toward the dock gesturing a wave at Faenia to follow.

“You sure we are looking in the right place Faenia?”

Asked Lorath

“Armabella was a pirate and if there is one place pirates with no ships end up, it’s here!”

She replied.

Lorath walked carefully through the crowds, thieves, scumbags and drunks seemed to litter the town of Booty Bay indeed it was just the kind of place you would expect to find a pirate. Walking into the tavern there was a pair of dwarfs fighting on the bar with a crowd of drunken humans cheering them on. Goblins were engaged in a game of poker and a troll was sitting at the back of the tavern taking some snuff. Faenia and Lorath stuck out like sore thumbs despite their attempt to dress like pirates and were immediately eyed by the crowd, finding a table at the back of the bar they sat down, and ordered a drink of ale.

Faenia pulled out the photo of Armabella from her pouch, and handed it to Lorath, who nodded and took it without speaking.

The Barkeep returned with their drinks and placed them on the table

“Er’ ya go maties, drink up!”

He spoke

“Erm, excuse me sir … Er Mate! Do you happen to know this Hu ... Er Lass? … Arr?”

Lorath’s face went red as he showed the Goblin the photo of Armabella, he was clearly not cut out to be a pirate this much was evident.

“I may kno’ this lassie. But alas, my memory be fail’n me at time.”

The Goblin made a wide grin and put out his hand. Faenia elbowed Lorath in the side making him judder

“Oh right! Yes, here”

Lorath handed over 10 gold pieces to the Goblin

“Arrr, me memory be return’n! Ah yes, Armabella … Not seen her fer 2 year laddie.”

With that the Goblin walked off after swiftly pocketing the gold coins. Lorath sighed.

“I hate pirates!”

He muttered under his breath.

“Faenia, let’s get out of here what we seek is …”

A drunken human had listened in on their conversation and turned around in his seat.

“You be looking for Armabella Blackboots aye laddie? … Well you be lookin’ in the wrong place … That lass is a Bloodsail, darn bitch killed many’o us with er dagger’ in tha night! If you be findin’ her watch your backs.”

With that the man turned back to his Ale and continued drinking.

“Blood Sail? … Hmm aren’t those out of town?”

Faenia nodded

“Of course! Let’s go.”

She said. Lorath and Faenia handed their drinks to the pirate who had tipped them off as a gesture of good will, who glady downed them. Leaving the tavern Faenia lead the way to the Bloodsail ships which were docked out of town along a beach.

“Let’s wait until Nightfall, it will be easier to sneak aboard then”

With that, Lorath and Faenia set up camp just outside town and waited for the sun to fall when the beach was cloaked in Darkness they made their move. Swimming through the shallow waters they planned their infiltration of a Blood Sail vessel.

“There are two sentries up top.”

Lorath said.

“Leave them to me!”

Faenia replied. Before he could respond she climbed up the ramp that lead to the deck of the ship, and not 30 seconds later did Lorath see a sentry jump off of the ship and drown himself. Moments later the other followed the first, Lorath shuddered at the thought of being mind controlled what a way to go. Climbing to the deck of the ship he joined Faenia, Lorath sensed something undead … Only one but it was close yet he could not see it, it came closer and closer until he felt it behind him turning around and raising his sword he parried a blow from sending the attackers dagger flying..

Faenia turned around and quickly and gasped

“Armabella!”
Back to top Go down

Chapter Twelve – Armabella
Page 1 of 1