The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter Eight – A Glimpse of Death.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorath
General

Chapter Eight – A Glimpse of Death. Empty
PostSubject: Chapter Eight – A Glimpse of Death.   Chapter Eight – A Glimpse of Death. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 3:13 pm

Lorath had returned to Silvermoon after a long day of training, frustrated that he was still unable to master his powers he threw his helm across the room hitting a target dummy making a huge crash. After collecting himself Lorath noticed a letter had been left for him in the Order’s training rooms. Picking up the letter he opened it and began to read …

Dear Lorath

I have watched and held a great interest in your deeds and those of The Horde Watch; I would like to meet you in person tonight at the Bridge in Silverpine Forrest near the Sepulcher. There are many questions I have for you before I would commit to joining your forces.

Be there at 1:00 this morning, I know the time is late but we will be alone then, away from prying ears of the City.

It was an odd request … But Lorath still needed to increase his forces if he ever hoped to find Saul and the opportunity of gaining another member couldn’t be overlooked. Slightly suspicious of the request, Lorath asked Sabrina to come along as protection the Forsaken was more than happy to oblige.

When the hour was right Lorath headed out to the bridge, Sabrina was already there cloaked in shadow.

“No one here yet …” She whispered.

Lorath nodded, and paced around the bridge a few times as the minutes passed it was soon 1:15, looking over the side of the bridge Lorath sighed and said.

“Where is …”

Before he could finish Lorath felt a spike of pain surge up his back followed by another, and another … In fact a flurry of blows struck him piercing his armour and making him yelp in pain

“Arghhh!” Lorath shrieked

Sabrina jumped down from her perch and began fighting three versus one maces swinging, but she was too late the surprise attack had been a success. Gasping and struggling to breath Lorath turned to see two masked figures wielding blood coated daggers and what appeared to be a Druid, all of them Nightelves. Blinking and struggling to keep his eyes open Lorath noticed a growing pile of blood at his feet, losing consciousness he lost his balance and fell backwards toppling over the edge of the bridge crashing into river below.
Back to top Go down

Chapter Eight – A Glimpse of Death.
Page 1 of 1