The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Event: Hunting Down the Necromancer - [Completed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axio

Axio

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

Event: Hunting Down the Necromancer - [Completed] Empty
PostSubject: Event: Hunting Down the Necromancer - [Completed]   Event: Hunting Down the Necromancer - [Completed] Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:46 am

Official Notice-Board:

"Hail Watchers,

recently, it has come to my attention that a man, an extremely dangerous political refugee formerly affiliated with the dreaded Scourge, has sought shelter under the wings of the Argent Dawn. This man possess valuable documents containing information which could be of importance to our forces' strength and influence. Therefore, I ask all available soldiers to join me in hunting this person down for interrogation. He is believed to be hidden somewhere in the Dwarven lands of Eastern Kingdom, under the constant protection of the Dawn as well as the midgets themselves. We will meet five hours before midnight at the orc camp of Hammerfall in the Arathi Highlands for briefing.

~ Lady Axio."

Right, simple social orientation event, groups will be assigned so you can get to know each other IC whille scouting, a little plot, hopefully some PvP, blablabla... be there! This Sunday, 18.05.07 at 19:00
Back to top Go down
Bohan

Bohan

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

Event: Hunting Down the Necromancer - [Completed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: Hunting Down the Necromancer - [Completed]   Event: Hunting Down the Necromancer - [Completed] Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:40 am

That would be fun, count me in.
Back to top Go down

Event: Hunting Down the Necromancer - [Completed]
Page 1 of 1