The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter Fifteen – Bending The War Council

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorath
General

Chapter Fifteen – Bending The War Council Empty
PostSubject: Chapter Fifteen – Bending The War Council   Chapter Fifteen – Bending The War Council Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:48 am

Lorath waited patiently within Grommash Hold, without The Order backing him his mission seemed in peril. There was but one hope, Lorath had to act swiftly less The Order retaliate against his betrayal. Now allies of the Holy Light and the Naaru the Blood Knights had undergone radical change it was only a matter of time before The Order would act against his mission.

Lorath paced around the giant map of Kalimdor his nerves were already showing as a drip of sweat passed down his face, a few of The Watchers had gathered around the back of the hall and were chatting among themselves it wasn’t long before Lorath was lost in his thoughts again until the sound of Orcs began to fill the hall.

Kozgugore and The Orcs of The Red Blade marched into Grommash Hold and saluted, swiftly followed by two members of Assassins, Taur Nar Fin and the Ashen Enclave. Quickly gathering in a circle after introductions they waited for Lorath to speak. Taking a deep breath Lorath began to speak, knowing everything to come would rely on the outcome of this meeting.

“Members of The War Council! I thank you for attending this meeting, most of you must be wondering why I have called you here … Well I shall not delay you any longer I believe it is time to strike The Alliance too long have they made fools of us on our own ground, too long have they had easy passage into our cities. Too long have they have free reign over Azeroth without any payback!”

Lorath cleared his throat.

“Member’s of The War Council. I have gathered you here today because The Watch will be assaulting them in their very heart land! Stormwind City will suffer the price of War a price The Alliance is long overdue to pay. I have gathered you to ask … Will you join us, fight with us at the heart of our enemies’ stronghold?”

There was a very mixed feeling within the room, some of the Orcs cheered eager for battle, some of the wiser shaman and Elves sighed and began to look dissatisfied.

“This has been discussed before, it is folly.” Spoke an Elf from the Ashen Enclave.

“We Orcs do not want to die for hummies in dat place.” Spoke an Orc

“What reason would we have to attack Stormwind? It is suicide” Spoke another.

Lorath took the criticism hard, without The War Council, The Watch would surely fail at retrieving Saul from the Fortress and yet he could not explain this to The Council as they were even more likely to reject his proposal for invading the city.

“Warriors, it is time we stood as one. Stormwind is indeed a might city, feared by many and rightly so. Many attacks have failed to even breach it’s gates … But this will be different. Warriors of The Horde by all my honour I plead you hear my plan, come with me to Stormwind … The time has come for The Horde to strike back to show our enemies what we are capable of, why we should be feared!.”

There were more cheers this time, but it was clear that some of The Red Blades, and Ashen Enclave were not convinced.

“We will go, with or without you War Council. We are not afraid of Stormwind and neither should you be, we will breach the city and make our mark! Just remember that you had a choice here – To sit in this room and argue among yourselves or make a mark in history for The Horde.”

“I will leave you to discuss among yourselves ... If you chose to join us, come and speak to me.”

With that Lorath pulled The Watch over to the other side of the room where they waited patiently. It took only a few moments before Assassins and The Tristful Guard came forward to accept the battle proposal. Lorath was pleased but these two guilds alone would not be enough, he needed The Red Blades on side. 5 minutes … 10 minutes … 15 minutes passed, arguments, acquisitions and rumours were flying around the room, Lorath feared he had not done enough to convince the remaining factions. As he was beginning to give up hope The Red Blades approached as did The Ashen Enclave.

Both guilds agreed they would join the battle, though Lorath was suspicious to Ashen Enclave’s sudden change of heart … He had little choice but to accept both.

“I will be in contact, War Council. When the time is right, we shall strike.”

Lorath kneeled before everyone in the room before bowing and exiting the building.
Back to top Go down

Chapter Fifteen – Bending The War Council
Page 1 of 1