The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter Seventeen - Crippled

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorath
General

Chapter Seventeen - Crippled Empty
PostSubject: Chapter Seventeen - Crippled   Chapter Seventeen - Crippled Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:50 am

Saul inspected his face in the mirror of his chambers. It was withered and dry … His entire body felt cold and weak he barely had the strength to walk for more than a few steps before becoming tired. He was weak, crippled … The term “Stronger in death” was defiantly not true in Saul’s case he had wondered how some Forsaken had become so powerful while he was not strong enough to wield even a one handed sword.

Saul let out a deep sigh and sat on the bed looking at his hands again, it was surreal he couldn’t understand how this had all come to pass he was now a Forsaken. Perhaps he thought it was time to make use of The Horde Watch, it had been offered to him freely but Saul knew he was in no state to even leave the city walls, so decided to call on Lorath and see if there was any way to fix his broken body.

“Saul, the reason you are suffering is because of your former role as a Paladin. You see Paladin’s can’t become Undead there are many examples of this but in a few rare occasions when the Paladin’s faith is wavering a reanimation can be accomplished with powerful magic. You as I understand were never very true to the Light yet you wielded it’s powers we were able to reanimate you but alas your body did not react well.”

“Get to the point” Saul mumbled grimly

“There is one Paladin who fell and achieved great power as an Undead but his secrets are unknown to the rest of us. You probably know of his name … Arthas.”

“What are you suggesting Lorath? Your going to go an ask him in person for his secret?”

Lorath chucked

“I do not have a death wish Saul … I’m merely pointing out there must be a way, he is living proof it is possible.”

Saul stood for a moment as Lorath waited for a reply. If he wanted to do anything in this existence perhaps the Elf was right, besides Saul was unable to even leave the city without danger of becoming exhausted or killed by critters that littered the lands he knew this all too well.

"If you can find a way to lift this curse on me Lorath I will do as you desire ... I will take up the mantle of Commander and lead The Horde Watch as I did in my past."

Lorath perked up, with renewed purpose

"It shall be done Commander Saul, I know now I made the right choice to defy The Order, my destiny is clear."

With that Lorath bowed and left the chamber, leaving Saul to his thoughts.
Back to top Go down

Chapter Seventeen - Crippled
Page 1 of 1