The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xazi, far from home.[Declined]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xazi

Xazi, far from home.[Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Xazi, far from home.[Declined]   Xazi, far from home.[Declined] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:25 am

Quick introduction:

- Name:
Andreas

Some personal info:
Used to study at the university, but recently decided to try my luck in other aspects of the world. I love music (neoclassical, industrial and metal mostly), sports (basketball and american football in particular), hanging out with the people that I like and enjoying the outdoors when WoW doesn't tempt me into staying inside. Razz

Playhours/Week:
Hard to say but usually a lot (50+)

Aviablility for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):
Mon till Thursday (I like to use my weekends for seeing my girlfriend or other social stuff)

Personal questions

Why do you want to join?

I have always admired guilds that were succesful in all three aspects of the game. I like PvE, love PvP and RP is what makes it all come together. I wouldn't like to be forced into removing either one of those three gaming styles from my playing time as I've occasionally had to before. I will obviously not be able to raid from day 1 (or day 10 for that matter), but for once I'd like to secure myself for the future. Xazi will be my character for the expansion, and when that shows up I'd love to be fully part of a great community.
TLDR: I'd like to apply as a non-raiding member for now, but in time would very much like to be able to join you in PvE. I have a lot of raiding experience before TBC, and will gear and spec accordingly when time comes.

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
Yes I can easily do that.

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
As Alliance:
The Shining Strand
My first guild on the server. I loved the atmosphere there, and only left because I wanted to try out Horde.
Elysium
Having struggled with progress on my Horde character I ressurected my Alliance Rogue to do some very heavy PvE. Sadly the guild was not welcoming and I had to leave it fairly quickly as I don't like a drama-filled playing experience.

As Horde:
Orcs of the Red Blade
The guy I rerolled with from Alliance went to join this guild, and as I was playing an Orc at the time it was only logical to follow him. I left when the guild despite its many positive sides made it clear that at that point they were unable to offer PvE of any kind.
Dragonblood Conclave
I have probably been in DBC for two years or so, and was included on almost all their first kills from that period. I was very sad when I discovered that during one of my breaks they had disbanded and many had even transferred.
Ashen Enclave
Joined this interesting guild because my aforementioned gaming friend was in it, and later left again (seems certain things do occur more than once). The guild was getting too small and too inactive for my taste. I must admit that for the first time in my gaming period I had a very tiny fallout with the GM, but she, Ferlaye, already apologized. If needed you can ask her about the situation, but as said it was more of a misunderstanding on my behalf.

Comments to my former guilds:
When typing this I realized that it seems like I have been a member of an awfully lot of guilds, but I would like to say that this is only due to me A) having played on the server since day 1, B) because I have played both factions and C) because I have often mistakenly joined a few guilds that actually couldn't offer me all the gaming aspects that I enjoy. I'm certainly no guild hopper, and will stay with my guild until it shuts down or an unlucky situation pops up. I hope that this will not be an issue, but felt like it needed some clarification.

Character Info

Name:
Xazi

Level:

Spec:
0/31/3

Character reason for seeking membership:

((I like to show more of my characters' motivations IC (aka not revealing her entire backstory here), but I can give you a small RP "teaser" here.))

The wind was cold for the season - actually it was downright chilly. It howled and the many old trees in the small clearing stood huddled together as if they too felt the icy downpour and biting gales that saturated the air. What looked like the corpse of a young human female leaned against the roots of the largest of the poplar trees. Suddenly the body stirred as if jolted by electricity and a weak light emerged from the dark eyesockets. Flickering at first, but quickly growing more intense by the second.

"Where am I?", she croaked in a faint whisper.

A piercing pain in her side awoke her completely and she rose. As she looked down her body she saw the arrow that had weakened her to the point of death still portruding from her hip. They had been foolish to think that the rumours of bandits were just that. No, usually when someone gives you a warning you heed it, as her father had preached on many an occasion. She had no inkling of the time spent in these dark forests, but she know that she must have been running for days with the cursed arrow in her flesh before finally succumbing to thirst and hunger.

Suddenly while deep in her reverie of better days, the shadows grew thicker and thicker and there was a ruddy glow in the air - sorcery of the foulest sort were being used near her. She heard groans and terrible gurgled screams, sounds as if bodies were being hewed by gigantic axes and reassembled again by mad meat sculptors. She quietly rose from the ground, steadying against the trunk of the nearest massive tree. She knew that she needed to get away from the forests, but where should see solace in these dark times?

Having wandered for another hour or so she suddenly felt a weird tugging sensation on her senses. It was as if a huge spider was trying to ensnare her in its psychic web, and despite of her efforts to resist the effect she succumbed to it as the impotent insect that she were. A dark and husky voice filled her head, and despite not knowing the name of the speaker she knew it was her new master, her queen.

"Xazi," it gently whispered to her as a mother would to a beloved child, "head for the dark city that you knew as proud Lordaeron in your former life. There you will find the friends and allies that you so need at this hour."

Xazi tried replying, but understood quickly that this was not a conversation, but rather orders for her to follow if she wanted to survive. Gathering her meagre possessions and carefully removing the cursed arrow, she made sure that no dark horrors of the Scourge were near, and she bolted towards the horizon. She would find these friends and allies that had dark queen had promised her, but she knew in her now still heart, that many dangers would lie between her and that promised safety.

Sorry for any spelling or grammar errors in the text and story. I will be looking forward to your reply.

Cheers.

-Andreas
Back to top Go down
Lorath
General

PostSubject: Re: Xazi, far from home.[Declined]   Xazi, far from home.[Declined] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:30 am

Hi Xazi

Sorry for the slow reply! We are reviewing your application today and will have an aswer for you at close of play

Regards

Lorath & The Officers.
Back to top Go down
Xazi

PostSubject: Re: Xazi, far from home.[Declined]   Xazi, far from home.[Declined] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:16 am

Thanks a lot and don't worry about the waiting time. Can't rush decisions like this. Will check by later today or tomorrow. Have a good one.

:>

-A
Back to top Go down
Faenia
General
Faenia

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

PostSubject: Re: Xazi, far from home.[Declined]   Xazi, far from home.[Declined] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:02 am

Hello Xazi

Myself and the officers have decided to decline your application.

Good luck looking elsewhere and all the best.

Regards,

Faenia and the Officers.
Back to top Go down
https://thehordewatch.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xazi, far from home.[Declined]   Xazi, far from home.[Declined] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xazi, far from home.[Declined]
Page 1 of 1