The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kojan, Troll Hunter [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nvreez

nvreez

Kojan, Troll Hunter [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Kojan, Troll Hunter [Accepted]   Kojan, Troll Hunter [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:50 pm

(( I hope I'm not doing wrong by godmoding a bit, I mean by deciding how others react/what they say. Sorry about that ))

Kojan was quite excited when he saw someone in the right colours. He has been looking for a member of Thé Watch as he heard some good stories about it. They seem to be looking for someone in a vision, an Alliance member though, which sounds pretty strange if you'd ask me. If they've found it already, Kojan didn't know. Though he did hear about great battles in both the Alliance city's and at the front in The Black Temple. And, most important, Zul'Aman! They seem to invade the broken Empire of Zul'Jin. They may be able to help him, in trade of his own skills. Quickly he tries to get the attention of the Elf.

"Heya Elf! Ya seem to be wearing tha colours of Tha Horde Watch! Ya got a moment to chat 'bout it?"
The elf replied "Hello, well ehm I was just about to do some shopping, if you could wait here, I'll be back in a moment." And off she goes with a swift and silent walk.

A few minutes later she's suddently standing behind him. "Here I am Troll. What's the problem?" "Well, I saw you wearing tha colours of the Watch and I'm pretty interrested in this guild. You see I heard a lot 'bout ya guys and yer quest to find a Human. That sounds pretty odd to me by the way, what does a guild calling themself Thé Horde Watch have to do with a Human? Ya seem quite loyal to tha Horde if ya choose that name, if you ask me..."
"We have our reasons for that quest, though it seems that's not the real question you wanted to ask me, is it?" She replied.
"I've been hearing quite exciting things 'bout yer succes both in that search and in helping at the front. I wondered how such a guild is able to have succes at so many sides where other guilds struggle against the Naga in Coilfang Reservoir. I've got this interrest cause I got my own search as well."
"What search do you mean? What's your name by the way?"
"I be Kojan, you?"
"Nianthil, well Kojan, what are you looking for?"
"My past. The year I've been born, my dad and ma mom where on an expedition ya know in the now called Ghostlands, back then known as the Blackened Woods. My mom went there together with her mentor, Wub, and some others to learn more 'bout the Forest Trolls' Loa's. Wub was a great Shadowhunter ya know? We as Jungle Trolls didn't felt really comfortable there and one day we got overrun by tha Forest Trolls. They suddently went in a blind rage against us. We fled though Wub and some others got caught and most likely killed, as we never heard of them again. I was still a baby though via my mom I learned a lot from Wub. I'd love to get back there and maybe find more information 'bout them, which is unlikely though."
"Sounds really interresting, you think we can help you in that?"
"Yes Nianthil, and I hope to be able to trade my own skill for yer guild, I could help killing some Alliance!"

Kojans eyes start to twinkle, it somehow looks like there's burning something inside. Hate, revenge, anger against the Alliance...

"Hey what's that?" Said Nianthil, as she noticed that little twinkle in Kojans eyes as well. "You sound in rage when you talk about Alliance."
"Oh nothin'"
"Yes, go on!"
"Well, not against all, the young ones can't do anything about it, and often when they don't hurt me, I wont hurt them. Though after we fled from the Blackened Woods we went back to Stranglethorn Vale and our good ol' Darkspear Tribe. After years passed by - I was adult by dath time - Thrall and his Orcs came to us to help us against tha Naga and the Gurubashi Trolls. He rescued us, ah well... Ya know that story I guess..."
Nianthil nodded. "Yes, go on"
"Well, we joined the Orcs and went to Kalimdor where we settled on the Echo Islands. Faster then we could even immagine we were attacked once again. But this time we had the aid of the Horde and Rexxar helped us against these alliance. This is why I don't feel any mercy for those Alliance dath attack me or other members of the Horde. My dad died in battle, he was a great Spearthrower..."
"I'm sorry to hear..." Nianthil feels a bit uncomfortable with this and tries to talk about something else. "Your mother is still alive though I hope?"
"She is, under the command of Zalazane."
"Zala-who?"
"Zalazane, a Troll that took control over Echo Islands and lots of the Darkspear Trolls. He made zombies out of them. My mother initially helpt him getting the knowledge how to return rats as zombies, she never knew 'bout his plans. Now he controls her as well..."
"I see..."

There was an uncomfortable silence.

"So, dath's my story why I'd love to join tha Watch... Hope ya know enough, otherwise just poke me."
"Wait wait, I'm not alone in Thé Horde Watch, there are more. I think you should take a look at our forum, you can find it in Shattrath. Just ask around."
"Hmm ok, I'll do!" and they left each other.

=============================================
Summary
Kojan was born in the Blackened Woods(now Ghostlands) on an expedition there to exchange cultural information with the Amani Forest Trolls. His father was a Hunter, skilled with throwing spears though not notable. His mother became a respected Shadowpriest that was learning from her mentor Wub, a Shadowhunter. Kojan learned a lot from his parents and indirect also from Wub. That's why he wants to find more information about Wub, as Wub died when the Amani Trolls became violent to the expedition. Both his parents and he, and more of the expedition escaped and lived on in Stranglethorn Vale among the other Darkspear Trolls. Trall brought them to Durotar and there they found their new home at Echo Island. Kojan learned to speak fluent Orcish, though often he falls back to a Trollish accent. Kojans dad died in the battle against Kul Tiras and his army, while his mother became a slave of Zalazane.

Kojan is mainly a Hunter with shadow and voodoo influences. He uses these magic to influence the nature arround him. He can both scare and tame beasts, let beasts or other living creatures attack friendly units and even take over the aspects of some beasts. He also learned how to use this magic while shooting with his bows, allowing him to do arcane magic or shooting multiple arrows at once.

=============================================
== OoC ==

Player Info

Name: Nathan

Playhours/Week:
Unsure, when I want. I got my own laptop.

Aviablility for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):
This holiday all days, though when everything starts etc I'll got sports at wednesday.
I do have My study and irl friends > wow-raids, but when I signed for a raid I'll come and I'm motivated to raid. If I really can't participate, I'll let you know in time.

Personal questions

Why do you want to join?
Well, my playstyle at this moment is doing PvP and PvE and RP when it fits. As I'm alone in my guild I'll have to do PuGs to raids, which can be quite annoying(always kara) even though it's fun as well. For PvP I really enjoy arena's, doing 2v2 with an irl friend of me with a lovely comp. I do enjoy larger group-PvP as well though I'm a bit boored of BGs. I do remember the Southshore/Tarren Mill war back pre-TBC and even though I think most people only remember the good parts(there were quite annoying things as well, getting nuked to death within seconds), I do find world PvP one of the coolest thing to participate in. What I'd love to do in PvE is higher tier raids, as in BT and MH and also ZA(I love trolls).
So... Why do I want to join thé one and only Horde Watch? Well I think I can find that all here =)

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
I already report most people that do OOC in IC-chatchannels as spam, so I wouldn't dare doing it myself Wink If I do it however, it's most times mend to be in a different channel, which I'll most times announce within (( )). About the loyal part, I see the trial period also as something for me, to look if it really is the right guild for me as well. If I get to honour to pass the trial period, than you'll find a loyal troll in me =)

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
Ravens: The place where I learned PvE. I didn't like the atmosphere though I did stay. When it was clear Ravens wouldn't go on(to many slackers with leaders that couldn't motivate them), I restarted Pulse with Blunthoof and left Ravens.
Pulse: A guild I created together with Blunthoof. We tried it last summer and didnt had much luck(also unexperienced with TBC-PvE anyway). When we retried it last christmas we did have luck. We started a really good Kara raid and after a merge with a swedish friendguild we also were able to do 25 man raids. Our first raid to Gruuls was a huge succes, we cleared the place without a single whipe! After also killing the first 2 bosses in ZA the guild went downwards. We tried VR but it took almost 2 hours to get through the trash. At VR people couldn't avoid the bolts etc. Well, the leading wasn't experienced enough with leading and couldn't motivate the guild, and the members didn't motivate themself. After a while most members merged into Maliscious intend and Blunthoof and me took a while off. Blunthoof went via Violent Noise to Conquest and I'm all alone in Pulse now =( Another reason to join you, social enviroment!

Character Info

Name: Kojan
Level: 70
WoW-Armory
Good Old CTProfiles(Yes it's back!) - I added some items and enchants I don't have - yet - as these are planned when needed or in range(35 agi enchant on s3-axe and s4-gloves for example).
The RP-gear contains 3 non-hunter items. I only have the Cleaver, this is my aim. Instead of that robe I currently have Robe of the Elder Scribes(Ugly!).

Spec:
Prefer BM and can also be SV and MM for PvP eventually.
BM: 41/20/0
SV: 0/20/41
MM(PvP): 11/41/9 or 7/41/13 Or 11/41/9 or 7/41/13 - Not sure if I'd prefer iAotH or the Stamina(e.g. burst or survivability).

Raidexperience
TBC:
- Full Kara
- Full ZA
- The Eye(TK)
- Void Reaver
- Solarian
- Serpent Shrine Cavern
- Hydross
- Lurker
- Tried Morogrim(~30%)
- Tried Karathress(Killed shaman)

pre-TBC
- Full Zul'Gurub
- Full Molten Core(excluding Ragna)
- Onyxia
- Start Blackwing Lair
- AQ20 3 bosses
- Full AQ40(in TBC)

I've had a lvl 60 hunter on Lightnings Blade, named Kailen. Rerolled in TBC.

Ps: I've talked with Faenia about raidspots, and even though I'd love to go to BT/MH, it's ok with me if I cannot join those raids at this time. I'd happily do ZA and the RP-PvP part of the guild, which I enjoy almost just as much, if not more Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kojan, Troll Hunter [Accepted]   Kojan, Troll Hunter [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:35 am

Thanks for your application, Kojan, you've obviously put some time into it. Unfortunately we're currently full on raiding hunters for 25 mans so we may not be able to offer you much outside of rp and pvp and low-level pve (heroics, Kara, etc.). You might be happier finding another guild if that doesn't sound like something you would enjoy in the long run.
Back to top Go down
nvreez

nvreez

PostSubject: Re: Kojan, Troll Hunter [Accepted]   Kojan, Troll Hunter [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:02 am

Yes I've talked about that with Faenia and it did make me doubt. Though at this moment it's ok with me to do more casual PvE. Next to that, she told me that I would be able to do ZA and tier 5 25m, just no MH and BT. If this isn't true, I do am sick of Kara-only Wink
What I hope is that there'll be a raidspot maybe later on, and then I'll be first choice. Though I understand that can take a while Wink If I do feel the need for high-end PvE and I'm not able to find it here, there is indeed a chance I'll leave for a different guild that does need me. It's up to you if you want to risk that and take me, as I will most likely enjoy the PvP and RP part as well =)
I see the trial also as a trial period for my side to see if this is the right guild for me, which is - I guess - what you expect from me as well. As it seems now it is a really nice guild which does feel fitting(except the raiding part but well Wink )

Hope this helps clear things up =)

Kojan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kojan, Troll Hunter [Accepted]   Kojan, Troll Hunter [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kojan, Troll Hunter [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1