The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lemor - Rogue [Declined]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lemor

Lemor - Rogue [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Lemor - Rogue [Declined]   Lemor - Rogue [Declined] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:17 pm

Player Info

- Name:
* Viktor *

Playhours/Week:
* don't count *

Aviablility for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):
* mostly in the evenings and weekends depends if i'm going to geat a job whit my studys *

Personal questions

Why do you want to join?
I really like how you do evry thing you can do to injoy wow. I have bine mostly PvEing my wow life time and whant to learn to injoy more things then PvE but i'll allways be ready to join any raids that i can join. Then it is Sholdar and Porc that are freinds of mine and whant to keep beaing whit some people from disco after my ~2 month break

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
Yes i can

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
Crusade of Desteny it was kinda just a lvling guild for me
Nordic Horde it broke of
Reborn broke up
Risen from the ashes merge whit Disco
Discordia Hipernat

Character Info

Name:
*Lemor*

Level:
*70*

Spec:
* Combat Dagger problobly going to geat S2 swords and try that Wink *

Alts: * 65 Druid soon to be a tree *

Brief description of character: (( i'm not the best story teller or RP around so here is my efford))
My grandpas wife's syster is Keal'thas uncle's wife

Born on the island Quel'Danas at the time of the 2nd war. My mother and father wore bothe masters of the subtlety. We whear a happy famaly we 3 of us until the troll king Zul'jin and the High elfs made a war. My parents joined the humans to kill them but on that sad day my mother's death from Zul'jins owne hands. Me and my father mounred her death but keept going to honor the High elfs race. My father trained me in the way of the rogue.
On the dark day Arthas and his evil scorge charged at Quel'Danas we defended the Sunwell side be side. It seemed the scorge had endles forces and our humans allys did not head our calling. Hatterd flew in our bodys. Quel'Danas fell and most of our people. Now we looked up to keal'thas for leading. He lead us to outlands whit illidan and Vashja. I saw how coropted the bloodelfs whear so i wheant to the narru but my father stayed. Now i have swored to kill all enemys that have harmed the bloodelf race and to releas Keal'thas from his corropted body.

Sorry for my bad spelling

PS: i'll come back frome my break around the 18-20 of Agust so you will have some time to think about me Razz
Back to top Go down
Lorath
General

Lemor - Rogue [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemor - Rogue [Declined]   Lemor - Rogue [Declined] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:44 pm

Hello Lemor

We have decided to decline your application.

Goodluck looking esle where.

Regards,

Lorath and the Officers.
Back to top Go down

Lemor - Rogue [Declined]
Page 1 of 1