The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neshlea: Holy Paladin application[Declined]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neshlea

Neshlea: Holy Paladin application[Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Neshlea: Holy Paladin application[Declined]   Neshlea: Holy Paladin application[Declined] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:23 am

Player Info

- Name:
Kalle

Playhours/Week:
45+

Aviablility for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):
Most of the time

Personal questions

Why do you want to join?

Only heard good things about the guild and I am keen to see how endgame raiding and roleplaying works together as most of the other endgame guilds have more or less give up roleplaying.
I would also love to see the endgame content before WotLK comes.
I am aware that my gear is not the best possible, but it is good enough for the start of BT and MH. Also I am farming badges as fast as I can to get all the badge loot possible.

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?

Yes I think I can promise that.

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?

With Neshlea: Was the guild leader of Ascendance. Guild dissolved because of lack of raiding. After that I have been on my friend's hangaround guild called Nightshade.
I had a brief period in Malicious Intent also, but because of lack of time for raiding from my part at the time I decided to leave and give my spot to someone with more time.

My old main Margluth (mage) has been in several guild's on this server since the launch of the server. At least Djazeeb (Kretor) might remember me from Crushing Blade.
I have also been in Burning Dawn for quite some time. Reason for me leaving them was disagreements with the leadership of the guild.

Character Info

Name:
Neshlea

Level:

Spec:
Holy (50/11/0)

Character reason for seeking membership:

With Neshlea my whole RP story is work in progress. It evolves as she sees new things and meets new people.
So if you want to get to know Neshlea you just need to RP with her.
Back to top Go down
Lorath
General

PostSubject: Re: Neshlea: Holy Paladin application[Declined]   Neshlea: Holy Paladin application[Declined] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:27 am

Hello Nsehlea

Can you please provide is with RP backgrounding please, it is apart of our application process.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Neshlea

PostSubject: Re: Neshlea: Holy Paladin application[Declined]   Neshlea: Holy Paladin application[Declined] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:21 am

As I said Nesh really has no written RP backstory. My RP with her is based on the situations what happen in the world.
If some written story is needed to join the guild then I think I am not the person you are looking.

Br. Kalle
Back to top Go down
Faenia
General
Faenia

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

PostSubject: Re: Neshlea: Holy Paladin application[Declined]   Neshlea: Holy Paladin application[Declined] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:01 pm

ok, goodluck anywhere else then

Faenia and the officers
Back to top Go down
https://thehordewatch.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neshlea: Holy Paladin application[Declined]   Neshlea: Holy Paladin application[Declined] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neshlea: Holy Paladin application[Declined]
Page 1 of 1