The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moving from Zenedar [Declined]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elendar

Moving from Zenedar [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Moving from Zenedar [Declined]   Moving from Zenedar [Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:25 pm

Player Info

- Name:
* Mikkel *

Playhours/Week:
* 50+ *

Aviablility for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):
* Well, i'm available when needed actually, but though i maybe have to take one or two days off, to be with my girlfriend, but i know
that my attending to raids wont be any problem at all *

Personal questions

Why do you want to join?
Rumor has it that you are the best horde progressing guild at the moment, and that's just what i need at the moment, and it's a lot of fun too!

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
i'll be more than happy to answer any questions! I respect others opinions as well as i expect people to respect mine, but never been
on a RPPVP server before, but i'm sure that i'll get used to the fact that the're rules aswell, and i have to say that its allready grown on me.
I am allready following the realm policy, and i can certainly promise my respect.

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
On "Zenedar" I made up a guild with some mates called "DUNE", and we started to hit it of really well, and was progressing ourselves untill a
other mate became inactive, so we kinda disbanded, and no other guild suit my needs on Zenedar, so decided to make a change!
Since i came, ive been in the conquest guild, but don't get much raid time, and that's not my style! I'm raid horny as hell, and will allways be :p

Character Info

Name:
* Eléndar *

Level:
* 70 *

Spec:
* Holy ( 42/19/ 0 ) *

- Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Eléndar

Character reason for seeking membership:
Since i moved from another server i dn't have anything specific to say here. The reason i picked my char is because i do like healing, and a Paladin is certainly the best healing class, what matters PvE.
I guess that i could give my character brief desciption a try:
As a young Blood elf i grew up in the small village of Sunstrider Isle, i was abandoned as a child and left on the doorstep of a wise man named Kael'sino Sunstriker. He took me in as a baby and brought me up as one of his own. He was a man of many tales and stories of his adventures and the journey he had been on. From the age of 5 i began to learn the way of the Paladin, at the age of 17 i left my home at Sunstrider Isle and Eversong woods and decided it was time to travel. With all the knowledge of Jesthenis I knew that i my journey would be a struggle but i knew that i would get through it with what he taught me. I tackled may opponents when leaving my home, and not one did i not manage to take down with my sword. Many years have past since then and now i sit much the wiser, about a year back i decided it was time for a change and i began to improve on my healing ability and aid others in their journey offering my healing ability when ever i could. Now i consider myself to be an extremely powerful healer, and i know my journey is just beginning.

Hope to be hearing from you soon!

Regard Eléndar
Back to top Go down
Elendar

PostSubject: Experience   Moving from Zenedar [Declined] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:35 am

I also forgot to tell you my experience in pve progress so far.. I could name a list of wich boss' ive downed so far:
I'm so far way past karazhan and Zul'aman, i'm 6/6 in SSC, 5/5 MH, 3/9 BT, 3/4 TK, and all other boss' are beyond my past.
Thank you for your patience, i will be hearing from you soon i hope Smile

Elendar
Back to top Go down
erlios

PostSubject: Re: Moving from Zenedar [Declined]   Moving from Zenedar [Declined] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:08 am

Just thought I'd let it be known, as coincidecial as it is. He did not write that RP story, He took it from my Last Stand application. I have the word document on my PC still of when I wrote it.

This might seem like a jab at him for applying against me, but I asure you it is not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving from Zenedar [Declined]   Moving from Zenedar [Declined] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving from Zenedar [Declined]
Page 1 of 1