The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Myrtharnith - LF a RP slot [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Myrtharnith

Myrtharnith - LF a RP slot [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Myrtharnith - LF a RP slot [Accepted]   Myrtharnith - LF a RP slot [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:43 am

I see your app is closed but I try anyway. I search for a full RP guild for comunity and fun daily events and not a regular raid slot.

Player Info

- Name:
Leif

Playhours/Week:
Every day or time but I try to cure the addiction ;-)

Aviablility for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):
Yes. Ive been too much addicted form time to time so Im not searching a spot in the regular raid group. But Im there for the guild if u need a replacer and I have epic gear for ZA lvl.

Personal questions

Why do you want to join?
Im deticated and helpful and really miss a good RP comunity to say hello to. Raid or PvP I have fun whenever and dont whine. I have good skills in Enchanting and herbalism and help any guildie that needs my assistance.

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
Ofc.

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
I played WoW since start at Arathor. Then me and my RL friends moved here. We started in a guild but now all left and Im alone here. Tryed some other guilds for short time when I got invited but they dident have any RP events or just died of inactivity.

Character Info

Name:
Myrtharnith

Level:
70. Epic gear 257 Hit PvE. 6k gold in the bags and exalted with all major fractions.

Spec:
Mutilate but change to whats needed.

Character reason for seeking membership:

The generations have long lived in Silvermoon. The father Ruarthnith was a well known mage that had his reagents shop at the Bazaar and was well respected in both magic and the knowlege of the forrest. When Myrtharnith was only a youngling the Court of the Sun's corrupted leader Kael'thas was driven all the merchants away from the Bazaar with high taxes. The family moved to Fairbreeze village where they started a new life. One dark day the evil struck again and the parents was attacked and killed by some Plaguebone Pillagers when they had came to close to The Death Scar. In anger Myrtharnith followed the scar south and revenged on every fiend he could encounter.

Myrtharnith - LF a RP slot [Accepted] Myrth

After a long time he came to meet the residents in The Undercity and was intruduced to the Rogue trainer Miles Dexter. He was trained in all the rogue skills and went to see the world of Azeroth. Miles also sent him back to Silvermoon to learn the blood elf way of the rogue from the master Zelanis himself. When Myrtharnith travelled to all places where ever he could he found a fasination of steal to make his living. He came across the allied forces that he just learned to hate and when it is a good oppertunity he sneaks in their towns and steal and wont even blink if he must assasin some of them at the same time. Myrtharnith also was a legionare in the forces at the Isle of Quel'Danas where he served as assassin in the Shattered Sun Offensive and earned there trust and rank.

Myrtharnith - LF a RP slot [Accepted] Wa

His journeys lead him to both Ogrimmar and Shattra and when someone sees him in the city he is only known as "The White Assasin". He remembers the skills of enchanting and herbalism that he learned from his father and with this skills he makes his living. When he is camping in the forrest he survives by fishing or just steal some food and gold from some allied travellers or evil demons that he mutilate.

One day when he was back in Undercity Miles talked to him...

'Have you heard about a guild called "The Horde Watch"?'

- Yes I heard they are many members?

'They say that they are the strongest around but different rumors is start to spreading in other citys also.'

- Maby this house can be the one that I can make trust me to gain there respect.

'Maby you will find them and they can be your new brotherhood so you can end travel alone'

- I will try seek them out and offer all my services.

'Good luck old friend.'

- Good bye. I will return and tell you if I find new companions in The Horde Watch...
Back to top Go down
Faenia
General
Faenia

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

PostSubject: Re: Myrtharnith - LF a RP slot [Accepted]   Myrtharnith - LF a RP slot [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:21 am

Thanks for your application!

Well get back to you as soon as possible! cherry

Faenia and the officers
Back to top Go down
https://thehordewatch.forumotion.com
Faenia
General
Faenia

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

PostSubject: Re: Myrtharnith - LF a RP slot [Accepted]   Myrtharnith - LF a RP slot [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:54 am

Heya,

please poke me or one of the officers for an IC interview

cherry
Back to top Go down
https://thehordewatch.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myrtharnith - LF a RP slot [Accepted]   Myrtharnith - LF a RP slot [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myrtharnith - LF a RP slot [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1