The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kazzier - Warrior [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazzier

Kazzier

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

Kazzier - Warrior [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Kazzier - Warrior [Accepted]   Kazzier - Warrior [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:14 am

Player Info

- Name: Jay
-Playhours/Week: Estimated at 30 hour minimum.

Aviablility for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):
Unlimited availibility as i am always able to arrange dates and times as the guild requires.

Personal questions

Why do you want to join?
I wish to join The Horde Watch because i would like the chance to work together as a team to achive goals and have fun. I have often quested/instanced with various members of this guild as well as some excellent RP. I guess what i would like from the guild would be to make friends, make progress, have fun and allow Anubelle and Vredens to once again use me as a guild sacrifice (like the good old days).

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
As always. These rules are important, if you didnt have them it would be a disapointment.

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
LoKi - I was in this guild for about one year on the server Hellscream. I started as only a low level when i joined and worked my way through the levels / instances / raids and with time gained the rank of officer. This was a pro raiding guild which i personaly enjoyed, however after sometime myself and other members of LoKi moved to Lord of the Rings online. After reaching top level and becoming LoKi LotR guild master i started to miss WoW and came back only to find most of my friends from LoKi WoW had changed servers. So i decided to start a new Horde undead on DB.

Fist of Ruin - My first guild on DB was a medium sized guild that held great potential and like LoKi i gained rank as i did levels in the guild though after the guild master decided to move homes we came to a decision that it would be in advantage to merge with another guild.

Taur Nu Fuin - I am currently in this guild as a officer but looking for somewhere i can make better use of my potential.

Character Info
Name: Kazzier
Level: 70
Spec: Currently hybrid Dps for PvE 26/36/0.
I have a full PvE set, full PvP set and full tank set (All are consistant from Kara, ZA runs and some PvP) All items i use are depended upon the fights and cercumstances that will be taken. Please also note that i am more than able to off-tank in most cercumstances off-specced if needed. I think Anubelle and Verdens can vouch for my sacraficing cababilities.

Character reason for seeking membership:

Kazzier is moving to this guild so that he can get one step closer to Arthas.

(Please find below Kazziers first part of his RP story - if you wish to know more, ask Kazzier in game Very Happy )

IC Story.

Part one - The Awakening

……The heat, the feel of a soft warm substance softly landing upon my naked shoulders……The darkness, the understanding of the surrounding area around me becoming violently active but in an almost calming manner. I opened my eyes. The darkness slowly faded from my sight as my vision started to adjust and become clear. I came to realise that the room was on fire and had been that way for a period of time. I must escape was the natural reaction uninfluenced and run only by my semiconscious feelings. As I grasped reality and observed the situation it was apparent that I had awoke on a device standing in the corner of the room. Shaped like a cross and my hands chained to ether side. Hanging there I realised the predicament I had been in. With my tendons in my feet and hands rendered I shouldn’t have been able to lift a finger. No pain, I had no pain, perhaps I was influenced by drugs from some malicious tormenter. No, now is not the time to think of this. I must only find a solution to the problem at hand. I began to desperately look around the room fretting.

Flash, a deep white flash my vision suffered, unable to see my mind felt like it was collapsing in on itself. The world around me suddenly disappeared into a silent abyss as my body dropped numb and my ears acknowledged only a sharp ringing sound. Then suddenly the abyss wins victorious. All that reigns was silence and emptiness for what felt like a lifetime, but then from the stillness arose a small laughter of a child, a little girl in fact. Paralysed the laughter faded slowly and was replaced by the voice from a young woman saying in a warm passionate tone “never give in”, these words somehow crushing me. Then suddenly the abyss collapsed. Within that second I felt the pain of the world reside within me. My breath, I cannot catch my breath I thought as I opened my eyes. Ah what now I though. I was no longer restrained to the device but instead it was lying in two halves at ether of my sides, how did that happen? I contemplated possibilities for a second before taking sight at my hands. I could now use them, even with my tendons as they were. Enough I thought, I ran for the burnt out door and with a swift kick I had earned my exit.

As I ran out of what a quick glimpse back revealed as a burning tower I found myself face to face with a badly beaten solider. Before I could open my mouth the mans sword came predominantly down in a vertical motion. I evaded the advance made by the soldier in a inhumanly fast reflex. I didn’t even see it happen. After taking a second to comprehend what had happened I found my hands in possession of the shaft from the sword. My eyes followed the gleaming silver weapon slowly becoming a channel for a trickle of blood. He had become subject to the weapon he wielded and by my hands, how ironic the hunter becomes the prey I thought. The weapon was removed and I continued running past what looked like a barracks. The exit of the hold was in reach though there was some commotion going on. A group of people having a battle. From where I stood I could see the biggest male of them all fall dead, one side had already lost. Did my eye’s deceive me I thought, one of those people in the cluster looks almost inhuman because he was larger than the rest of the group, there was a attractive female amongst them and another male who…..somehow looked familiar. The large male rode off into the distance on a white stallion as the others disappeared around the wall.

With a quick dash I left the premises and took refuge within a dark gloomy forest. I slowly closed my eye’s to recover some of my energy.

End of chaper one

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Nianthil
Captain

Kazzier - Warrior [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazzier - Warrior [Accepted]   Kazzier - Warrior [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:01 pm

Greetings Kazzier, and thank you for your application. We'll get back to you as soon as possible :>
Back to top Go down

Kazzier - Warrior [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1