The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just saying hi

Go down 
+2
Faenia
Gey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gey

Just saying hi Empty
PostSubject: Just saying hi   Just saying hi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:28 am

I used to play as Melamin that sexy human Mage who taught Saul how to not suck at Mage but ultimately failed. 8D

Rly though, I was Melamin. Me Khazin and Tekli came back with another of us on this recruit a friend bullshit (Me + other got stuck being the accounts which for some reason don't get granted free levels or free mounts). I didn't notice that was you Saul just outside of blackrock mountain the other day, it took noticing your guild tag when I switched to you, and checking my combat log afterwards dissapointingly to see what topped me. AND THEN checking the name with Khazin. Thought I could get away with that cheeky doublekill before dots could get me - didn't expect a destro. I'm pretty shitty at Shaman anyways, it's my first character in a year and a half now.

Also I was running off to jump in the lava so I could get that quest in BRD that you have to be dead for, so cheers. Razz

See ya around, I'll be over here chasing some war.

PS; this server is full of motherfuckers leveling up druids who WILL log their 70 Rogue/Warrior and corpse camp your ass if you gank them. xD so many ganked druids lead to us getting corpsecamped.
Back to top Go down
Faenia
General
Faenia

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

Just saying hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hi   Just saying hi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:17 pm

Gey wrote:

I didn't notice that was you Saul just outside of blackrock mountain the other day, it took noticing your guild tag when I switched to you, and checking my combat log afterwards dissapointingly to see what topped me. AND THEN checking the name with Khazin. Thought I could get away with that cheeky doublekill before dots could get me - didn't expect a destro. I'm pretty shitty at Shaman anyways, it's my first character in a year and a half now.

Also I was running off to jump in the lava so I could get that quest in BRD that you have to be dead for, so cheers. Razz

Me ( Bella ) was that Warlock and Saul was the rogue Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://thehordewatch.forumotion.com
Gey

Just saying hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hi   Just saying hi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:27 pm

I had the suspicion. Wink

I should've been sneakier and avoided the blind!
Back to top Go down
Nianthil
Captain

Just saying hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hi   Just saying hi Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:36 am

HAI

Ishinon here :>
Back to top Go down
Gey

Just saying hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hi   Just saying hi Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:20 am

Yo biznitch. Did everyone who went Spor go back here to Horde? Dat shit is MAD NOTE yo
Back to top Go down
Axio

Axio

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

Just saying hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hi   Just saying hi Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:12 am

Gey wrote:
Yo biznitch. Did everyone who went Spor go back here to Horde? Dat shit is MAD NOTE yo

Damn right we did.

<---- GUESS WHO, KEK
Back to top Go down
Karashk

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

Just saying hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hi   Just saying hi Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:35 am

Hey Mela, doubt you'd remember my alliance name though Razz

Generic female human warlock Razz I still remember that I was like the last person in the guild to get the T2 head Razz

Good to see some old people around still.
Back to top Go down
Gey

Just saying hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hi   Just saying hi Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:08 pm

Tell meeeeee

So I know who I'm stormstrikerizing! >Very Happy

Or healing Khazin's warrior who is mortalstrikerizing! baaaaaaaw i hate being his bitch
Back to top Go down
Lorath
General

Just saying hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hi   Just saying hi Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:18 am

Roll Horde Nabs!

:> ... I just noticed the hit rating in my sig, damn I'm evil <3
Back to top Go down
Gey

Just saying hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hi   Just saying hi Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:15 am

Nah we decided to stay Ally and roll your guild at wpvp and stuff with the four of us. >Very Happy

Naturally we brought the sweedes with us, but you know what they're like. They saw something shiney and haven't logged in since
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just saying hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hi   Just saying hi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just saying hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Horde Watch :: Outsiders :: Guest's Forum-
Jump to: