The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haylii - Holy Paladin [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haylii

Haylii - Holy Paladin [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Haylii - Holy Paladin [Accepted]   Haylii - Holy Paladin [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:32 pm

Name:
Steven

Playhours/Week:
60+ apart from this weekend, off to Stevenage until Monday afternoon.

Aviablility for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):
Every raid, if I know in advance.

Mon - Friday: 10:00 - 00:00
Sat & Sun: Depending if I have been out the night before... Between 10:00 & 14:00 - 00:00

Personal questions

Why do you want to join?
Since Violent Noise is unable to raid at the moment and I enjoy it, this maybe the time to leave the guild and look elsewhere, hopefully you guys will be able to help me develop as a player. I was also speaking to Anubelle earlier this afternoon, and she wanted me to make an application asap.

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem. I have been with Violent Noise since the server started.

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
Violent Noise - Haven't as of yet.

Character Info:

Name:
Haylii

Level:

Spec:
Holy (42/19/0) - Nothing special 24% Crit, 2291+ Healing, 118mp5 whilst casting, 103 haste rating and I posess BoK.

Gear:
My gear consists of 4/8 T6 and various Zul'Aman and a couple of pieces from SSC, TK and token items.

Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Haylii

Brief description of character:-

As a young Blood Elf I grew up in the small village of Sunstrider Isle. I was abandoned as a child and left on the doorstep of a wise man named Gotherias Sunstriker, he took me in as a baby and brought me up as if I was one of his own. He was a man of many tales and stories, sharing many of his adventures throughout the world. From the age of 5 I began to learn the way of the Paladin, at by the age of 17 I left my home at Sunstrider Isle and Eversong Woods, and decided it was time to travel. With all the knowledge that Gotherias had shared and shown me, that along my journey into unforseen places I would be able to defeat all and any objects that stood in my way.

I tackled many opponents throughout the years, and not one of those didn't I manage to take down with my sword. Many years have past since then and now I stand much stronger, determined and wiser. About a year back I decided it was time for a change and I began to improve on my healing ability and aid others in their journey, where and whenever i could. Now as the years have passed by, I consider myself to be an extremely powerful healer, and know my journey is just beginning, and with all the knowledge I have gained, I intend not to let Gotherias down.

Haylii x
P.s. If you require any more information, please let it be known.

Thanks for taking the time to review this application and hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Bohan

Bohan

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

PostSubject: Re: Haylii - Holy Paladin [Accepted]   Haylii - Holy Paladin [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:34 pm

Hello Haylii, thanks for your application. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Haylii

PostSubject: Re: Haylii - Holy Paladin [Accepted]   Haylii - Holy Paladin [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:19 pm

Any news yet?

Haylii x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haylii - Holy Paladin [Accepted]   Haylii - Holy Paladin [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:50 pm

Please contact an officer in-game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haylii - Holy Paladin [Accepted]   Haylii - Holy Paladin [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haylii - Holy Paladin [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1