The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hugs to Fae and Lorath from ze ozher zide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karashk

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

Hugs to Fae and Lorath from ze ozher zide Empty
PostSubject: Hugs to Fae and Lorath from ze ozher zide   Hugs to Fae and Lorath from ze ozher zide Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 2:15 am

*waves*

Heya guys, how's it all hanging over there?

This account I allready registered since there will be a reasonable chance that I'm transferring my old 66 rogue from Ravenholdt over to DB once he gets to 70 and some S1 gear together.
Ofcourse, this will include the use of a secondary account, but as I told Jen of it allready over MSN, that won't really be a problem.

Oh btw.. if you guys ever wanna arrange something with The Shining Strand, feel free to contact me Razz

Smell ya latah afro

Alys/Steven/Karashk
Back to top Go down
Lorath
General

PostSubject: Re: Hugs to Fae and Lorath from ze ozher zide   Hugs to Fae and Lorath from ze ozher zide Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 3:04 am

Hey!

And actually we might try and set something up with TSS Wink Will get Jen to poke you on MSN. How is Alliance side these days btw?
Back to top Go down
Karashk

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

PostSubject: Re: Hugs to Fae and Lorath from ze ozher zide   Hugs to Fae and Lorath from ze ozher zide Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:08 am

It's not all that bad tbh. Although it's grown a little boring over the while.

Nowadays I'm more spending time either raiding or gather honor for S1 gear then anything else.

Anyway, second account bought. Except an application of a character of mine dropping by soonish. (Still not really decided if I should go 60 or THW)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hugs to Fae and Lorath from ze ozher zide   Hugs to Fae and Lorath from ze ozher zide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hugs to Fae and Lorath from ze ozher zide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Horde Watch :: Outsiders :: Guest's Forum-
Jump to: