The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Protection Warrior Apply [Declined]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodspring

Protection Warrior Apply [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Protection Warrior Apply [Declined]   Protection Warrior Apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:34 am

Player Info

- Name:
Bogdan

Playhours/Week:
More or less than 30

Aviablility for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):
I should be available to attend to mostly every raid, depending on my scheduele.

Personal questions

Why do you want to join?
The reason I wish to join this guild is learning more about the game by making progress in raids. I know The Horde Watch as one as the most capable PvE-guilds on our realm and I would feel honored to join your ranks.

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
Yes, ofcourse.

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
Risen from the Ashes-disbanded.
Burning Dawn - Left it because people didn't usually show up to raids
Discordia - Guild is falling apart. Officers were trying to save it but it was useless.
Piston Broke - Progress stopped, no shows.

As you can see, I'm very loyal to guilds I fit in. Smile

Character Info

Name:
Bloodspring

Level:

Spec:
Protection ( 8/ 5/48) *

Character reason for seeking membership:

- Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Bloodspring

-Be.imba.hu link [?]: http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Defias+Brotherhood&character=Bloodspring (in case the links are needed) Smile

Brief description of character: - I won't definately impress you guys with this part but there we go Smile ...After the human vs orcs war, all my family members died dramatically.I was so lonely.The humans tortured me to say where my family treasure is but I couldn't tell them that because there was my single photography with my real parents.I hungered for more than a week. Luckly, I was found lying down injured and rended in my ruined house by my adoptive mother: Ridiche. She raised me along Fiedor, her husband untill I grew up and went for fame and glory in arenas and battlegrounds.But I wanted to help people like Ridiche and Fiedor helped me so I decided to take all the damage I could get in heroics and raids. After my adoptive parents died, I found a note in which was written their last will : To become one day, a brave watcher of the horde.
Back to top Go down
Lorath
General

PostSubject: Re: Protection Warrior Apply [Declined]   Protection Warrior Apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:12 am

Hello Bloodspring

THW will likely not be raiding for the remainder of TBC ... Please let us know if this affects your application to our guild. We will be aiming to raid 25 mans in WoTLK however, and are still recruiting on that basis.

Regards

Lorath & The Officers.
Back to top Go down
Lorath
General

PostSubject: Re: Protection Warrior Apply [Declined]   Protection Warrior Apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:08 am

Hello Bloodspring

We have decided to decline your application

Good luck looking else where

Regards

Lorath & The Officers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protection Warrior Apply [Declined]   Protection Warrior Apply [Declined] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protection Warrior Apply [Declined]
Page 1 of 1