The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter Nineteen - The Long Road to Stratholme

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorath
General

Chapter Nineteen - The Long Road to Stratholme Empty
PostSubject: Chapter Nineteen - The Long Road to Stratholme   Chapter Nineteen - The Long Road to Stratholme Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:08 am

Saul hobbled up through the throne room of Undercity, carrying a shield and sword was a burden he was no longer used too but he would need it for the trial’s to come. It had been Saul’s first time to leave the safety of Undercity since he had been resurrected at Stormwind he had become accustomed to the darkness of the sewers the night sky was lit with moonlight a refreshing change.

Having exhausted all sources of knowledge, all clues and trails the only thing left was The Scourge … Saul knew that it was likely he would become a braindead minion of The Lich King but there was no other way, whatever happened Saul could not remain in this state there was no point in him existing if he could not claim revenge on his betrayers or at least this is how he saw it. Lorath and The Watch was waiting just outside the City, ready for the final march.

Lorath stood head held high, his face had changed over the past few months he was rigid more determined, darker … For the first time since Saul had met Lorath he no longer felt the need to call him coward they would travel to Stratholme as equals.

“Are you ready, Saul?” Lorath spoke softly

Saul did not reply, only nodded his head as his cold gaze looked out into Tristfal

“Watcher’s this has not been an easy choice, but it is Saul’s wish, one we must honor.” Lorath spoke with a serious tone in his voice

“To Stratholme!” He yelled.

Just over an hour passed as the party travelled through the perils of the plague lands, The Watchers were able to keep Saul safe from all manner of beasts and undead as they approached the city.

Saul stood outside the gates of Stratholme the ruins were just as he remembered them; the Watch had delivered him after the long walk and treacherous journey through the plague lands. For this much Saul had to be thankful he would not have made it to the border without them, as Segra picked the lock to the rusty gates Saul pondered the trial’s to come … He was well aware that he may not ever return from this place but so long as there was even a remote chance that he could find a cure to his affliction within the ranks of the Scourge it was worth it.

The lock clicked and the gate’s opened. “I guess this is it” remarked Saul.

“Don’t think I won’t finish you off if the Scourge don’t beat me too it” replied Lichenas coldly.

“I still have things to do, death didn’t stop me and neither will the Scourge.” Saul said with a cocky grin. “We shall meet again.”

Saul turned his back on The Watch and walked slowly through the gates into the ravaged city, unsheathing his sword and shield ready to face the horrors within.
Back to top Go down

Chapter Nineteen - The Long Road to Stratholme
Page 1 of 1