The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gromblood [Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gromblood

Gromblood [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Gromblood [Meet for IC interview]   Gromblood [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:57 am

Player info

Name: Sam

Play hours/week: 20 (ish)

Availability to raid: Probably won't be raiding, but may be able to

[u]Personal Questions

Why do you want to join?

I've recently started playing WoW again, I've made character with a few to playing only casually for a couple of hours a night maybe, and given most of the people i know on this game are in your guild, i thought what better place to enjoy my time online than with you all. awwwwww.

Can you promise to obey the rules, both IC and OOC

Absolutely. i swear on your life!

Which Guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?

My first ever guild was Rorke's Drift, the guild master was a good irl friend, but i left to join The Alliance Watch after having a chat with Saul. i played most of my time on WoW in TAW and quit shortly after they disbanded.

Character info

Gromblood was a simple Orc. unlike many who lived in this war ravaged place, Gromblood had never experienced the war first hand. Nor had his family ever suffered loss at the hands of the enemy. He was raised with as much love and care as any Orc could wish for, however, when he came of age, his father insisted he learn to fight in order to do his part for the horde in all their campaigns. And so, to avoid disgracing his father, Gromblood Swore to take up arms and do whatever it took to earn the respect of his father.

Further info[u]

I know this wasn't on the template but i just wanted to clarify; I used to play Taven in TAW but quit wow after most of guild ran away and left me :p which was like a year and a half ago or something, anyway, i've created this char on a friends account because i can use his comp pretty often. However, this is purely casual, i'll be on probably 20 hours a week if that so if attendance is a factor then please remember i'm only casual. also remember i love you guys! Very Happy

I look forward to hearing back from you and thanks for your time Smile
Back to top Go down
Bohan

Bohan

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

PostSubject: Re: Gromblood [Accepted]   Gromblood [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:55 am

Hello Gromblood and thanks for your application. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Faenia
General
Faenia

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

PostSubject: Re: Gromblood [Accepted]   Gromblood [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:07 pm

Taven, <3 welcome back!
Back to top Go down
https://thehordewatch.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gromblood [Accepted]   Gromblood [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gromblood [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1