The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Veron : Hunter Application. [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Veron

Veron : Hunter Application. [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Veron : Hunter Application. [Pending]   Veron : Hunter Application. [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:47 am

Player Info

- Name:
Alex

Playhours/Week:
10hours per day

Aviablility for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):
Everyday except saturday and sunday depends

Personal questions

Why do you want to join?
I really missed RP ...and you guys have an awsome RP...heard about your storys , i'm a veteran on this server and i know about Alliance Watch..really nice RP from you guys.

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
Allways did

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
Ezekiel Prophets - disbaned . Voracity (ex. Ezekiel Prophets) disbaned aswell. Violent Noise disbaned. Esoteric Foundation - Had some real life problems with my partens couldn't play at all and i got kicked.

Character Info

Name:
Veron

Level:

Spec:
Survival Hunter 0/19/42

Character reason for seeking membership:

My story huh … let’s see. I was born in small peaceful village near Thunder Bluff from father Keon Blackfur and mother Nisha Bloodhoof. Yes I know Bloodhoof sounds familiar *smiles* … my mother was adopted by our Chieftain when she was a little girl.
Although my parents were druids being deep in touch with Mother Nature and thankful for what she gave us, I myself didn’t get it. Instead of thanking the trees and admiring the grass ( which my father and mother did every morning when they woke up ) I preferred to eat it cause I was hungry all the time. No matter how hard my mother tried to explain me the principles of life, what’s it worth living and dieing for I was never paying attention. Now what I liked to do is go and play with animals of all kinds and make bows from sticks I found and centaur tail fur. My parents looked at me play for hours and hours with wild panthers and wolves nobody dared to come close to and that’s when they came to realize that I wasn’t meant to be like them. After that my mother gave me a second name which was very unusual among our race … she called me Veron and never told me where it came from.
To make a long story short I started studying at the Hunter’s Rise in Thunder Bluff and shortly came out one of the finest marksman they had back then ( at least that’s what one of my teachers used to say ). True or false ? who am I to judge? .. but I try living up to the expectations of my teachers.
I moved to Orgrimmar to get a job and heard you might need and extra bow at your service . That been said I hope you’ll give me chance to prove my worth and fight together alongside the finest of you.
Back to top Go down
Bohan

Bohan

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

PostSubject: Re: Veron : Hunter Application. [Accepted]   Veron : Hunter Application. [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:00 am

Hi Veron and thanks for your application.

I want to inform you that we give a break to raiding currently. But if you still want to join for RP and PvP fun and raiding in future, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Veron

PostSubject: Re: Veron : Hunter Application. [Accepted]   Veron : Hunter Application. [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:35 am

No problem with raiding part...really want to join you guys..no matter what you do ..i love RP..allways did .."smile"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veron : Hunter Application. [Accepted]   Veron : Hunter Application. [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veron : Hunter Application. [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1