The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nyenka, young shaman. [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nirokan

Nyenka, young shaman. [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Nyenka, young shaman. [Accepted]   Nyenka, young shaman. [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:11 pm

Player Info

- Name:
Michiel

Playhours/Week:
Would be fifty hours at least.

Availability for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):
Just about any day, homework I can make in advance, it would only depend on meetings or events from other guilds.

Personal questions

Why do you want to join?
I've been wanting to raid ever since World of Warcraft, before the Burning Crusade, unfortunately it was during the pre-patch of TBC, and warriors were not required anymore on my previous realm, then I switched to roleplaying, and I blew my chances at joining a raiding guild in the first month, after that yet again, warriors were not required at all, now, eight weeks before the new expansion, I've decided to continue my healing character, and wanting to join a raiding guild with her.

Finding out you're both RP and PvE, I chose directly for you.

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
Absolutely!

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
Nirokan so far has been in no guilds except "MacCyr Solutions", a small-time traders guild, made to play traders in other people's events, Nirokan was a small alt at the time, and thus I made myself usefull there, I left after I decided to make her more important once again.

On my other characters I've been in several guilds, the main ones would be:

Orcs of the Red Blade, my orc Mhokdor and orc Nafern are still in there.

Earthbound, my orc Nyenka is still a member of this natural organisation.

Quel'sin, older roleplaying guild, military style, it was disbanded and reformed by Ferlaye, Vaernas and Veltheril, I strongly disagreed and left this reformed version of "Quel'sin", named Ashen Enclave.

Sixty Thieves, I left after I was pushed too far, too many times, by an officer.

Character Info

Name:
Nirokan

Level:
32, and gaining.

Spec:
Enhancement, becomming restoration at end levels.

Character reason for seeking membership:

Brief description of character:
Nirokan is a Warsong orc, one filled with pride and honour, however thick she may be, she is wise and strong, she was born between the second and third war, and experienced her time as a Fel Orc on Kalimdor at very young age, however this left little trace in her.
Her family, a large pack with well over a dozen, lives in the Warsong Lumbercamp as shaman and protectors, here she was trained as a shaman and an engineer, which she recently finished with her final Om'riggor ritual.

Now that Nirokan has finished her trainings and is no longer bound to the lands of Orgrimmar, she travels further, giving up her work as an engineer and hoping to serve better purpose for the Horde, her speciality in healing will serve her well.

Additional:
I have an undead, and soon an orcish, warrior at level 70, Sargh is already protection spec, Mhokdor fury seeing as he is still leveling, however in WOTLK I will level both to 80, and one will be available for tanking, the other one for DPS, these would be available aswell.
Back to top Go down

Nyenka, young shaman. [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1