The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter Three – The Horde Watch.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorath
General

Chapter Three – The Horde Watch. Empty
PostSubject: Chapter Three – The Horde Watch.   Chapter Three – The Horde Watch. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 3:10 pm

Lorath jumped upward.

“Lorath, you’re awake! You have been asleep for days … We thought the worst.” A servant exclaimed.

“Wait here and I’ll fetch your Mentor; he demanded to speak with you once you woke.”

Lorath was still unsure if he was still in a dream … He punched a nearby wall.

“Ouch! Well that felt real.” He said to himself.

Lorath’s Mentor arrived promptly and dismissed the servant, locking the door to ensure conversation was kept between only himself and Lorath.

“Lorath, tell me what happened! Anything you remember!”

Lorath nodded, and told the entire story. His Mentor was shocked at the dark ending of the story.

“Lorath I think you have had a vision of some kind, you may not know of this “Saul” but not many of our kind do. He was mostly in action before the Blood Elves joined the Horde and then vanished without a trace. I believe the Naruu we have in the temple must have been connected to Saul by means of the Light, and this is how you had these visions. I must bring this before the order at once, if Saul’s body could be located … Lorath do not speak a work of this to anyone else. It stays between you and I, wait here I shall return.”

And he did return later that evening.

“Lorath, I trust you are mending well?”

“Yes Master, I am fine.” Lorath had recovered most of his strength by this point.

“Good, then we have a mission for you.”

“A mission, master? He responded.”

“Yes, a very important one … but only you will be able to take it. As you know we are close allies with the Forsaken since all they have done for us … And as you also know the Forsaken are former humanoids. Saul’s demise was a tragic one for The Alliance, but could be used to our advantage, you see we are not like them Saul would be an absolute asset to our cause against the Alliance and any other dangers that are lurking nearby.”

“I don’t understand Master, what do you want me to do?” Lorath uttered.

“I want you to find this place Lorath, the last place you saw in your visions. Using this elixir delivered to us by the Forsaken, and your powers as a Blood Knight you will be able to revive Saul as a Forsaken. He has already turned his thirst for vengeance was clear as you saw in your vision. He will be weak if you can bring him back offer him a choice, to continue the work he did for The Alliance for the Horde instead. And he will be able to settle his scores as he goes. We will give him a second chance at life … Yes … Yes! “The Horde Watch” … Perfect. He will be able to get his revenge kill the betrayers and their allies …”

Lorath’s mentor began laughing

“It is almost too good to be true! Make a tabard. The Watch’s Tower in red, found The Horde Watch Lorath. Find Saul and bring him to us, convert him. And when he is ready aid him in battle. Fight with him and destroy our enemies, he was one of them he knows more than any of us could hope too.”

“But Master … If he resists?”

“Then … Kill him.”

Lorath nodded.

“It will be done Master. I shall do all I can in my power to find Saul.”

“Excellent Lorath … Excellent.”
Back to top Go down

Chapter Three – The Horde Watch.
Page 1 of 1