The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter Thirteen – Armabella’s Tale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorath
General

Chapter Thirteen – Armabella’s Tale Empty
PostSubject: Chapter Thirteen – Armabella’s Tale   Chapter Thirteen – Armabella’s Tale Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:12 am

The undead moved quickly to escape but she was too late, Faenia delved into her mind, stopped her running any further and made her walk slowly to face Lorath and herself.

“Answer me! Or suffer”

Faenia said in a stern voice. Lorath didn’t know what was more shocking the fact he almost got stabbed in the back by Armabella or that Faenia was acting seriously about something other than clothes.

“Are you Armabella Blackboots?”

Faenia asked.

“Aye, that be my name”

The undead replied in a zombie like fashion

“Armabella, of The Alliance Watch?”

Faenia replied

“Aye”

The undead replied once more.

“Lorath! This is her! We found Armabella!”

Lorath cocked a grin,

“Ask her what happened to Saul, ask her if she knows where he is”

The undead shrieked and Faenia lost control,

“I am Forsaken!”

Armabella proclaimed

“What do ye want with me? Tell me now before I alert the Blood Sail’s to dig ye early graves landlubbers!”

Faenia explained everything to Armabella, from the day she found the ship wreck to why they were standing before her now. It seemed like a grip of sadness took hold Armabella as she listened to the tale, probably reminiscing on her previous life as a human.

“Ye be lookin’ for Saul? … Well I can tell ye what happened n’ what I know
… but ya must be takin’ me with ya!”

Armabella replied. Before Lorath could respond Faenia cut in

“Of course!”

She Faenia said excitedly. Armabella explained that her and Saul were scheduled to go away on a trip together the very trip that her ship was sunk on, it was not a coincidence the Stormwind Marines had come with the intent of destroying Armabella’s ship so she would never reach shore. Armabella had been forced to leave without Saul since he had not showed up as promised she knew there was something wrong but couldn’t put her finger on it. Revealing a note kept a pendant she wore around her neck it was a set of Orders given to the Marine’s Captain, that Saul had been dealt with and Armabella was next incase she encouraged suspicion about his death. It seemed that the nobles of Stormwind knew about their little affair … Perhaps it was hardly surprising they were already keeping tabs on Saul, what would stop them reading his mail before it arrived at it’s destination?

The note to the Marine Captain read

Captain Marius

Saul has been dealt with, and laid to rest. His location will remain secret less it cause any further risk to our City. It is of most importance you ensure Armabella is killed and her body burned ensure she does not escape you for she will surely suspect we had some hand in Saul’s death should the news ever reach her ears.

Make sure you destroy this letter on receipt; we do not want it falling into the wrong hands

Get it done.

“He Is in Stormwind!?”

Lorath exclaimed

“Aye it would make sense …”

Armabella replied. Lorath thought for a minute, everything had lead to this The Horde Watch was nothing short of an Army now, and with Armabella on their side Saul was even more likely to switch his allegiance. The final piece of the jigsaw was almost in place all that remained was to find where Saul was hidden within the walls of Stormwind.

“We have no time to waste, Armabella, Faenia we must prepare!”

Armabella picked up her dagger

“Aye there be vengeance to be had, blood to shed. I have waited too long for this day they will all suffer! Arrr!”
Back to top Go down

Chapter Thirteen – Armabella’s Tale
Page 1 of 1