The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter Sixteen - The Return of Saul

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorath
General

Chapter Sixteen - The Return of Saul Empty
PostSubject: Chapter Sixteen - The Return of Saul   Chapter Sixteen - The Return of Saul Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:49 am

Lorath gathered everyone around the site as battle and explosions rumbled in the Cathederal above. Nearly 6 months of hardship, loss and victory had all gone into this very moment. Completing his training as a Blood Knight, ascending to a Blood Knight Master, slaying his mentor, building an army The Horde Watch, finding Saul it had all been leading to this …

“Watcher’s we have made it this far, what happens next is down to Saul. The Order no longer commands me or The Horde Watch, they would have us cease our mission but then this will have been all for nothing, let us hope will Saul join us but you know as well as I this is no certainty …”

Lorath produced the flask of green liquid he had been protecting for so long, a loud explosion echoed from above

“Ensure we are not disrupted! This it it!”

Lorath uncorked the bottle and poured the liquid over Saul’s rotting corpse, Lorath twiched as his entire body shook with nerves.

“Rise Saul … Rise, your time to walk Azeroth has come again!”

The crumpled decaying body twitched and cracked.

“Stand back … It is working!”

Saul’s eyes slowly opened, and he weakly stood up dazed and confused, looking at his hands in terror.

“What … What is this? What …”

Saul looked at Lorath, with the vial still in hand, gazing at the Black Tower on the Tabard. Saul’s eyes turned red with fiery rage

“What have you done? Explain Elf!”

“I am Lorath, Commander of The Horde Watch, keeper of your legacy Saul. We have been searching for you … You see much has changed in Azeroth since your times, and by means I will explain later I came to learn of Stormwind’s betrayal to you and The Alliance Watch. I have come to you so that justice may be done, you may claim your vengeance upon those who betrayed you, and destroy the wretched Alliance along with it.”

“The Watch is waiting for you to lead it Saul, lead it to great things. The only thing you need do is say yes.”

Lorath looked uneasy; Saul was clearly to confused and shocked to say anything.

“I am …”

“Forsaken” Armabella interrupted.

“Arma … But …”

Saul was cut off before he could finish.

“Come with us, Saul. We can take Vengeance together!” Armabella said.

Saul stood and brooded over what had happened. The last thing he remembered was being marched to his tomb in shackles, he didn’t know how long he had been “Dead” but the Elf appeared to be a High Elf … leading a large number of Orcs, Undead, Trolls, Tauren and even Forsaken. It seemed they had broken into the very heart of Stormwind to reanimate him but was uneasy of their intentions. His new twisted form was of those he had hunted for so long, they now stood before him the member of his most hated faction.

At the same time Saul was on guard whoever this Elf was Saul doubted he was his own master … Something or someone higher had arranged for all of this likely to use him as a tool, he wouldn’t make the same mistakes in this life as he had previously. Everyone was a potential enemy even those closest to him, looking Lorath dead in the eyes Saul spoke.

“I will go with you … Lorath”

Lorath’s face turned to a smile

“Good choice Saul! Dauzi! Get us out of here before the Alliance breach our position.”

As the Forsaken mage opened a portal The Watch quickly evacuated Stormwind to the sanctuary of Shattrath taking Saul with them. Walking through the portal Saul was overwhelmed with what he saw too weak to get a hold of himself everything went black as the sounds around him became muffled.
Back to top Go down

Chapter Sixteen - The Return of Saul
Page 1 of 1