The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wezma the shadow walker [Declined]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wezma

wezma the shadow walker [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: wezma the shadow walker [Declined]   wezma the shadow walker [Declined] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:56 pm

Player Info

- Name:
Theis

Playhours/Week:
Not much at the moment seeing I don't really have a purpose for logging on right now. Hopfully that soon change Smile

Aviablility for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):
from friday till tuesday. but that will soon change till every day seeing my sommerjob is soon over and it's back to school

Personal questions

Why do you want to join?
Really keen on seeing some of the end, end game content before it passes me by and WoTLK comes out. even if its just a small part of it. On top of that I have talked a bit with Osti and he is telling me that you are a nice bunch.

- Why should you pick me over someone else?

Because i'm a sound chap. Always up for taking on board advice and guidence from others as well as recipricating that advice. Granted my gear isn't as good as it could be. I'm pretty laid back and chillaxed, always up for banter where appropriate, taboo breaker and with an eye catching ass in game.

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
yes I would say so

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
I've started my horde career on Arnn joined Violent Noise not long after the start of the server, had a quick trip to DBC but when they started falling apart I was quickly back in VN. However now that Violent noise is basicly dead i'd like to try to step on new grounds.

Character Info

Name - Wezma
Race - Undead Female
Class - Rogue
Level - 70
Profile - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Wezma

Character reason for seeking membership:
Wezma is tired fo walking in the shadows and mostly alone, and the corners of Karazhan and want to see bigger and more exciting monsters and bosses

Brief description of character:
Wezma has always walked in the shadows. She was found and raised by her mentor the Orc shaman Arnn watching and learning about the earth, wind, water and fire. But wezma was never to be found anywhere, always luring in the shadows and stealthing around for an supprise attack. When the black gates opened up, Arnn returned to retire, but asked Wezma to travel out and see the mystic dungeons and new strange creatures.

She have seen alot of the outlands so far but still have the urge to see more.
Back to top Go down
Faenia
General
Faenia

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

wezma the shadow walker [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Re: wezma the shadow walker [Declined]   wezma the shadow walker [Declined] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:14 am

Hello Wezma

I`m afraid we dont have any room for any more raiders.
If you want to join for rp/pvp aspects of the guild that can be debated

Regards,

Faenia and the Officers.
Back to top Go down
https://thehordewatch.forumotion.com

wezma the shadow walker [Declined]
Page 1 of 1