The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ripmode - Level 70 Rogue [Declined]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripmode

Ripmode - Level 70 Rogue [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Ripmode - Level 70 Rogue [Declined]   Ripmode - Level 70 Rogue [Declined] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:46 am

Player Info

- Name:

* Seby *

* 19 *

* Romania *

Playhours/Week:

* 35+ *

Aviablility for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):

* I can join every raid. *

Personal questions

Why do you want to join?

I think this guild is perfect for me.It has all that a guild needs to have : RP , PvP , PvE, Atmosphere.And i would like to play with Evelina and Sofu.

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?

Of course , no doubt about it.

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?

Violent Noise - It got disbanded , lots of people left to other guilds.
Piston Broke - It was nice untill people didin't showed up to raids, and one of the leaders left the guild due to that and then other people started leaving because of that.
Blood Guard - Social Romanian guild, i like the guys here but there are no events..just talking around.

Character Info

Name:

* Ripmode *

Level:

* 70 *

Spec:

* Subtlety(20/0/41) PvP Spec , willing to change if it's for the guild's benefit. *

Character reason for seeking membership:

Brief description of character:

Ripmode sighed heavily as another Gnome's blood coloured the ground just outside the Warsong Lumber Camp.The battle was won; for now.He exited the tunnel and recieved his payment from the huge orc that watched his soldiers on their way from the battlefield."Good fight,as always." the orc grunted at Ripmode as he threw a small bag of gold to the Rogue. Ripmode just nodded and quitely made his way to his skeletal mount that was ever-patiently waiting in the outskirts of the Lumber Camp."To Orgrimmar" he mumbles tiredly at the dead horse.

As he did every time he had been fighting in the Gulch he would refresh his supply of poisons and other material that he had been using to send the alliance forces to a quicker death.As he made his way out of the Cleft of Shadows his eyes caught a poster.There were plenty of these around Orgrimmar, but this one was different. It was marked with a certain symbol that Ripmode knew he had seen before."The Horde Watch
is recruiting..." he mumbles to himself. He ripped the poster from the wall and secured it in his belt-pouch, before making his way back outside the city."This could prove interesting" he though to himself, as he boarded the Zeppeliner to the Undercity

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Faenia
General
Faenia

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

Ripmode - Level 70 Rogue [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripmode - Level 70 Rogue [Declined]   Ripmode - Level 70 Rogue [Declined] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:15 am

Hello Ripmode

I`m afraid we dont have any room for any more raiders.
If you want to join for rp/pvp aspects of the guild that can be debated

Regards,

Faenia and the Officers.
Back to top Go down
https://thehordewatch.forumotion.com

Ripmode - Level 70 Rogue [Declined]
Page 1 of 1