The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hagi - Feral Tanking Druid [Declined]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hagi

Hagi - Feral Tanking Druid [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Hagi - Feral Tanking Druid [Declined]   Hagi - Feral Tanking Druid [Declined] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:42 am

Player Info

- Name:
Paul

Play hours/Week:

30 - 40 (Depends on work.)

Availability for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):

Mon, Tues, Wed and Sundays

Personal questions

Why do you want to join?

I am currently looking for an end-game raiding guild that has a friendly yet mature atmosphere. I have recently received word from one of your current members Sofu that your guild is exactly what I am looking for. Although I have been out of the end-game raiding circuit for quite some time, your guild's raid progress is perfect as it will allow me to learn the boss encounters along with the rest of your members and not jump on the so called 'Loot Wagon' that a guild such as Last Stand or Ubiquity would offer.

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?

I am very loyal to the guild I represent. I was also a member of the guild Violent Noise, just as Sofu and also the Elemental Shaman Carthurg who recently applied. I was part of their roster for over two years, raiding with them from MC all the way up to SSC and TK. I showed great loyalty and often offered ideas about how to further the guild in any aspect possible. I adhere to the CoC of the server and obey the IC rules of the RP realm.

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?

A few small, casual guilds whilst leveling my Main at the time (Troll Mage, Amarant.) I levelled Hagi (Feral Tanking Druid) as an alt whilst in Violent Noise but found a love for my druid when TBC was released.

::Violent Noise::
A guild that lived up to many people's expectations pre and post TBC. After the guild's main raiding officer Otelo left, he formed the guild 'The Redeemed' and most of the core raiders followed. I was on a break from World of Warcraft at the time and since coming back, I have never been able to raid higher end-game content. I only recently left VN due to it's inactivity and loss of core members. (As a senior officer of the guild I did not want to see the guild die and simply fade away so I felt it was best to lay it to rest and left to aid some friends in their newly created guild.)

::Strength from Within::
A friends guild. It consists of 90% of the more recent VN members who wished to stay together due to the friendships formed whilst in VN. The guild has a friendly, casual yet respectful atmosphere but lacks the ability to raid the higher instances such as SSC, TK, MH and BT. I am still currently a member but I have the support of these members and the guild master to experience all the game has to offer.

Character Info

Name:
Hagi Proudhorn

Level:

Gear and Spec:
Feral Tanking (01/49/11)
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Hagi

Character reason for seeking membership:

Hagi is a Druid with vision. He aspires to be great, powerful and remembered by generations to come as a mighty warrior of the Horde. He recently received word of a group calling themselves the Watchers. He recalls hearing words of great respect for this band of adventurers and wishes to become a Watcher himself to protect his home land and his friends from any threat that may lurk in the depths of any dungeon.

Brief description of character:

Reaching for breath, drenched in sweat, blood-soaked hair, The signs point to a battle...

As steel clashes with claw, the great horned beast releases a bellowing roar that would make even the most battle hardened veteran tremble! An almighty swipe of a paw brings the warrior to his knees. The warrior gasps for air as his eyes widen and his arms unfold, spreading like wings as if to ask the heavens to take him, awaiting the finishing blow to end this violent encounter... yet nothing. He pauses, searching for an answer in his surroundings. There, in a cloud of haze appears a silhouette. Tall, broad, proud, a Druid. His name, Hagi Proudhorn, warrior and protector of the great Horde!

As the druid draws closer the warrior lowers his head in recognition of his defeat and acknowledges his end but nor claw nor tooth nor weapon is raised to this human. A firm yet supporting hand is placed upon his shoulder as the Druid picks this mere man to his feet. As his opponent gazes in admiration at the Tauren, words are not needed to express the respect or gratitude for this noble gesture. You see, Hagi is a Tauren of stature and wisdom. He values life and the right to live no matter the race, be it Night Elf or Dwarf. He does not seek battle yet will defend what he cares about without hesitation.

This conflict was ended without death nor humiliation but for the creatures lurking behind the abyss knows as Outland, this Druid's moral values will be tested greatly. He sets off beyond the vortex into a land of death and destruction to aid both Alliance and Horde alike, in an effort to purge, liberate and protect the world from such taints as the Burning Legion.

Thanks for your time and I hope to hear back in the near future.

Regards

Paul A.K.A Hagi
Back to top Go down
Faenia
General
Faenia

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

Hagi - Feral Tanking Druid [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hagi - Feral Tanking Druid [Declined]   Hagi - Feral Tanking Druid [Declined] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:14 am

Hello Hagi

I`m afraid we dont have any room for any more raiders.
If you want to join for rp/pvp aspects of the guild that can be debated

Regards,

Faenia and the Officers.
Back to top Go down
https://thehordewatch.forumotion.com

Hagi - Feral Tanking Druid [Declined]
Page 1 of 1