The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zehrponicia Wickedwitch [Declined]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zehrponicia

Zehrponicia Wickedwitch [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Zehrponicia Wickedwitch [Declined]   Zehrponicia Wickedwitch [Declined] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:14 am

Player Info

- Name:
Tom

Playhours/Week:
40 around that number, depends on raids and things like that.

Aviablility for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):
August the entire month every day. The months after I can't yet tell, depends on when I got sports.

Personal questions

Why do you want to join?
As I was looking for a new guild, I asked my friends what would be a good one. Thè Horde Watch one said.. I was curious and looked up your site on the web. What I read was.. heavenly... godlike. The fact you enforce RP is just... bloody heaven. I never met a serious raiding guild who had the same, ussualy it was like: Do you respect the realm policy?: 'Yeah duh lol omhg' I seriously really dislike it when people OOC right in my face. ^^ Gives me the itches for som' blood. Although I love to RP from time to time, I love to raid perhaps even more. I was hoping you could give me this brilliant combination. (I don't mean RP while raids, though that'd be fun!, but sometimes and event I love, or just to meet a guildie and have a RP chat with them Very Happy) Also you are exactly at my level of raiding. I've done 4/9 BT and 3/5 MH myself, and thus I'm experienced enough for you lot to, I would say.

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
Your damn right.

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
Deaths Embrace: Roleplaying guild.. I've done it all my WoW life and longed for some raiding.
Immortal Legion: Terrible bunch of OOC'ers.. couldn't stand it any longer.
Discordia: Loved this guild, sadly it fell apart.
Conquest: Got booted.. the GM invited two new mages and then told me there were to many. I had to go because I was the frost spec. (Racists) Without asking me to respec fire... pretty lame.

Character Info

Name:
Zehrponicia Wickedwitch, the Wicked frost-Witch, Queen of Sorrow (I thought, well let's give ye the title to.. hehe =P)

Level:

Spec:
Frost PvE (For raiding) (18/00/43) If you insist on a fire spec I'm most willing to respec fire for any raid though. At the moment I'm frost PvP spec for some Alliance whoopin'. Nothing beats a bunch of Night Elves and Dwarves biting the dust.

Character reason for seeking membership: ((I hope you like it ^^ My character is a bit... evil. Smile))

'Riiight THERE!' Screamed Zehrponicia as she rammed the pike through the Dwarves gut. She giggled a bit. 'Sad little Dawrf! Does that hurt?' She yelled at the screaming Dwarf in front of here, hung on a cross. The filthy, dready beard of the dwarf, covered with ice and blood and gore hung down his beaten up one-eyed face. The one eye left now seemed half it's former size, just stuck in the eye-cabbin because of the fact it was covered in layers of spikey ice which slashed and wrenched in the dwarves face as he blinked, moved his eye or even thought to hard. The dwarf opened his mouth to scream, as yet another tooth fell out he screamed: 'Grugghurll...' 'YEahh, speaking and screaming is hard without a tounge eh!?' she giggled. 'Marvellous, Marvellous! Perhaps this will teach you lot not to tresspass my territory!' She gazed over yonder at the dwarves friends and companions, warriors, their woman and their children, bleeding corpses on the wet Swamp's soil. 'You know that girl of yers...' She again giggled.. 'She was such a screamer! Yer dwarves are sturdy I must say.. Not many hold it out for over three days with their ribcage spread-eagled.' She slowly raised her hand on the Dwarves chin, 'Goodbye', And in one big explosion of errupting ice she blew the dwarves head to tiny bits.

She slowly walked off through her garden to her house.. She pondered: 'This must seriously stop. I can't have these so called Alliance BASTERDS tresspass into MY territory... At least the Horde respects my property... so I teached them' she cackles. She stopped at her door and spoke out loud to the Night Elven druid hung to his ankle next to the door: 'You seriously didn't think you could fool me with that cat trick did you?' His screams as his precious animals fed on his living flesh filled the night as she walked inside. She thought: 'Time to finish that letter to The Horde, I need friends.. no not friends! Allies to fight them with. Allies myes.. I don't -Need- Friends... but still' And for the first time in years she smiled a happy smile, not blurred by malevolence, evil and hatred, but a happy smile, as the young witch thought she could finally get some friends.

-Within a few weeks the bleeding, beaten corpse of a Dwarven Captain is delivered to your doorstep, his head is missing but his Captain badge still intact. In his pocket you find another 5 captain badges for different races, and with that and a considerable amount of gold a simple piece of paper: The name is Zehrponicia Wickedwitch, First of that name, the wicked Frost-Witch, the Queen of Sorrow. I bid you to take me into the Horde Watch so we can help eachother with bloodshed, tears and bounty. Death and torture to those who seek to destroy us.
Kind regards, Zehrponicia-

-End-

Well that was it, I think I can be a valuable addition to your guild. If you think not, I hope at least you enjoyed the story a bit.

Kind Regards,

Zehrponicia Wickedwitch, the Wicked frost-Witch, Queen of Sorrow
Back to top Go down
Lorath
General

Zehrponicia Wickedwitch [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehrponicia Wickedwitch [Declined]   Zehrponicia Wickedwitch [Declined] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:03 am

Hello Zehrponica

We have decided to decline your application.

Goodluck looking esle where.

Regards,

Lorath and the Officers.
Back to top Go down

Zehrponicia Wickedwitch [Declined]
Page 1 of 1