The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorai 'Bear Slayer' [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorai

Sorai 'Bear Slayer' [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Sorai 'Bear Slayer' [Accepted]   Sorai 'Bear Slayer' [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:07 pm

- Player Information

Name
* Viktor *

Playhours/week
* 30+ *

Aviability for Raiding
* I'm not interested in raids... I mainly focus on RP and PvP. *

- Personal Questions

Why do you want to join?
Defias Brotherhood is a RP server which many doesn't seem to understand. Therefor I want to meet people who share the same interest in RP as I do. I also have friends in this guild who I'd like to play more with.

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
Yeah.

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leav them?
Twist: They invited anyone, and they promoted that anyone to full rank all the time... Didn't seem so serious.
Outsider of Souleater Secret Society: It was a very nice guild. They didn't have any PvP, though.
Lost Faith: They didn't seem to understad what RP means. They OOC'ed all the time.
The Myrmidon Cult: Not until after I joined I realized it was a PvE guild, which of course is good, but I am more interested in PvP at the moment.

- Character Information

Name
* Sorai 'Bear Slayer', after his father *

Level
* 70 *

Class
* Rogue *

Race
* Undead *

Spec
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=fGx00xZZxre0MGRsxst - 15/0/46 PvP spec.
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=fheboxZMeVb0VzxMGot - 19/42/0 PvE spec.
PvE specc at the moment even though I PvP a lot. I'll repec sometime soon to PvP.

Profession
Skinning 375
Leatherworking 343

Leatherworking wasn't my thing really. I'll change to Mining and Engineering anytime I'm bored of PvP'ing.

Heroic Keys
Flamewrought Key - Hellfire Citadel
Reservoir Key - Coilfang Reservoir
Auchenai Key - Auchindoun

Main Stats
(Unbuffed)
Health 8904
Agility 439
Attack Power 1125
Crit Chanse 24.15%
Hit Rating 106

This is with PvP gear of course.

Details about gear

I still have a couple of low level items, but I'm PvP'ing a lot (except when I play on alts) and will probbably get better gear anytime soon.
The low level items are badly gemmed and enchanted which also will change when I get better ones.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Sorai

- Character reason for seeking membership

Sorai needs friends to talk to, friends to be with, friends to be there for him. Sorai is afraid that he might never get the voices out of his head unless he cantalk to someone about it...

- Background

Sorai grew up in a little house south of The Sepulcher, in Silverpine Forest. His father was a hunter, well known in Silverpine as the 'Bear Slayer'. They had plenty of food, and were pretty wealthy because of his mother who cut rings, necklaces and other jewelery. Sorai simply went to The Sepulcher once a week and traded the jewelery.
When Sorai was old enough he got to acompany his father on a hunt. He simply did as he was old and given a sword. The sword belonged to his father, so Sorai was careful not to mistreat it. The instructions were: 'When you see a bear, you come tell me, but do not lose the sight of the bear, and I'll shoot with my crossbow. When he comes running towards me, you will take your sword and hit it as hard as possible in the neck. Keep hitting it until it's dead...'
"How do I know that it's dead" Sorai asked. "When you no longer can identify it's a bear" he answered.
The hunt was successful. Sorai was proud after his effort and went to his father to give the sword back. His father told him that he could keep it because he behaved so well. "Tomorrow you will acompany me to The Sepulcher to buy me a new sword" his father said loudly...
A few years later...
"Were we going to hunt today, father?" Sorai asked impatiently. "As soon as I find my crossbow we can go" He replyed.
Sorai spotted a huge bear. He went to his father to tell him. His father said that it was the biggest bear he'd never seen and that it wasn't a good idea to attack it. Sorai got a little upset and said that this would be the greatest opportunity to get even more reputation. His father agreed with a frightened voice. He fired a bolt from his crossbow which hit the bear right in the spine. Sorai thought that they wouldn't have to fight the bear at all, that shot was fatal. The bear turned their way and started charging against them! Sorai got a little surprised but also exited. Sorai jumped infront of the bear and suddenly realized how big it was. He was twice as tall as Sorai. Sorai stroke his sword against the bears face. The bear counter attacked with a strong hit with its paw. Sorai flyed in the air and down the hill they were fighting on. Sorai fell 15 feet. He was knocked out as soon as he touched the ground. When he woke up he didn't remember anything at first. When he went up the hill he saw his father who was ripped to pieces. Sorai suddenly remembered what happened. He took what was left of his father and carried him back home. With tears in his eyes he rushed through the door and put his father on the kitchen table. His mother came and saw what happened. She fell flat on the floor. Sorai helped her onto a chair. And she weakly whispered in Sorai's ear "Why..?".
Sorai blamed himself for what happened, but his mother said that it was his fate, to die as he was raised. Sorai refused to belive that.
Two weeks after what happened his mother took suecide. At least that was his conclusion after seeing her taking the boat and just rowing out to The Great Sea. He took the blame for that aswell. If Sorai would have taken his father's advice and NOT kill the bear everything would be normal.
Sorai struggeled through the days, but one day he couldn't stand the voices in his head. He went to the bridge and jumped into the water. He just started swimming... Following his mother.
Sorai died of fatigue and drowned. He bacame an undead because he blamed himself for what wasn't his fault and he took suecide for that.* He woke up on the bridge, probbably a couple of years after he took suecide. He rose up on his bony feet and started walking towards his house. All the memories fell on their places again, the voices came back... Sorai burned the house down together with all the memories. The only thing he left was the bridge... And it might still be there...

*You become undead as a punishment for something you did in your life. Everything from betrayal to just taking blame for something. You might think that's like an extra chanse... Well it could be, as it was for Sorai, but to have the voices, the memories... It's not fun...

If you want to know what happened after and how he became a rogue etc you can tell me ingame and I can write the rest under this one.
You can also ask me ingame for a IC interview if you need more details.

I hope to hear from you soon!
Best Regards,
Sorai
Back to top Go down
Nianthil
Captain

Sorai 'Bear Slayer' [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorai 'Bear Slayer' [Accepted]   Sorai 'Bear Slayer' [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:48 am

Hello Sorai, and thank you for your application. We'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Feel free to contact me or any of the officers if you have further questions :>

- Nianthil
Back to top Go down

Sorai 'Bear Slayer' [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1