The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vredens - Mage [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vredens

Vredens - Mage [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Vredens - Mage [Accepted]   Vredens - Mage [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:25 pm

Player Info

- Name: Joao
- Playhours/Week: 15-35
- Availability for Raiding: anyday, anytime, flexible schedule be mine! I do have a soft limit of 3-5 raids/week and highly prefer scheduled events with a fixed start time and a soft limit on the duration just so I can organize my RL.

Personal questions

Why do you want to join?
I've been playing with a few people from THW for quite some time now and in terms of PvE you are now progressing through where I left off which is just perfect. Plus, I've always wanted to join a hybrid guild that actually has actual RP and serious PvE all in the same package. And it's about time I got to raid with Anubelle again Wink

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
Of course. If I didn't I wouldn't apply.

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
Taur-Nu-Fuîn, lack of PvE progress was the main reason, plus the lack of time and frustration in leading and promoting the guild's PvE (was PvE officer at the time).
Malicious Intent, destroyed by AoC the guild managed to survive for 1 month before most of the core members left and the guild stoped raiding.

Character Info

- Name: Vredens
- Level: 70
- Spec: 2/48/11: PvE fire spec, a bit more oriented to single target dps.

Character reason for seeking membership:
*a letter is received at the HQ of the Horde Watch*
"To Commander of The Horde Watch,
From Vredens Darkspear

I be Vredens Darkspear, me hear you leading strong army of da Horde. Me tired of Alliance posing as our allies in da fight against the Legion and that demon-elf they unleashed and then sending their forces to attack da Horde camps and cities when we busy fighting our common enemies. Me heard yous want to strike fear in those humans, conquer da Legion to prove the strength of the Horde and defend our homes with steel and mojo and no mercy until those humans see they can never defeat the new Horde. If that be true then I offer me services to you. Demons and humans do not scare me and me fire mojo burns their flesh equaly well. If you promise to defend me home, then I'll gladly give my life to defend yours.

For the Horde!
-- Vredens"

Brief description of character:
Vredens has a considerable amount of years on his shoulders. Most of his past was spent studying magik and lore of his people. He was one of the Trolls to escape Stranglethorn Vale during the time the Darkspears were driven out of the continent by the other Jugle Troll tribes. He continued studying the history of trolls and Azeroth and has gathered a vast amount of knowledge in that area.

During the Third War he fought alongside Sen'jin, Vol'jin and Thrall. But his achievements during this time are mostly irrelevant. His two brothers fell during the battle at Mount Hyjal and his only regret in life is not being there to have helped them survive... or die beside them. However he gained great respect for the Orcs' Warchief, Thrall, and continues to help the Horde whenever he can even when he doesn't fully agree with it's objectives.

From time to time he's seen visiting the ancient Zandalar tribe, mostly to learn more about his kin and find a way to bring glory to his tribe. His biggest hatred is probably directed at his own kin from the Amani tribes and even the other Jungle Troll tribes, specially the worshipers of the Soulflayer.

No one knows what exactly is his role in the tribe, but he is sometimes seen speaking with Vol'jin himself and also some time spent among the wise men of Sen'jin. The subject of these apparent meetings is unknown.

Recently he decided to join the war effort in the Outlands, a way to seek adventure, power and above all else more knowledge. Didn't took him too much time before he remembered the horrors the Legion brought during the invasion and so he decided it was time he did all he could to not only prevent another invasion of Azeroth but to rid the Outland of all Burning Legion's influence. His strugles led him to the front line, the edge of battle at the gates of the Black Temple where he awaits for a chance to join an army willing to battle their way into the Outland bastion.
Back to top Go down
Nianthil
Captain

Vredens - Mage [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vredens - Mage [Accepted]   Vredens - Mage [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:47 am

Greetings Vredens, and thank you for your application. We'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Feel free to contact me or any of the officers if you have further questions :>

- Nianthil
Back to top Go down

Vredens - Mage [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1