The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Honor! [completed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nianthil
Captain

Trial of Honor! [completed] Empty
PostSubject: Trial of Honor! [completed]   Trial of Honor! [completed] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:32 am

Honored members of The Watch! Gather up for the qualifying rounds of this year's greatest tournament!
We have been invited by the Orcs of the Red Blade, to compete for honor and glory, but only the strongest, most cunning and skilled fighters will be allowed to join!
This Saturday, we will hold our own tournament to find the two best duelists of The Watch, who will be sent to the final competition to show our strengths!
The show will be in The Ring of Trials.
Contact me for further details if you think you've got what it takes!

- Nianthil Zentaz

((OOC: Koz has asked if we wanna compete in a duel tournament sunday the 17th. We have to find 2 members to jump in, and a I figured the best way to find them was to make a competition of our own :> The rules can be found here: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=4927133269&sid=1
If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask here or ingame!
Hope to see you all on Saturday the 9th at 17:00 o'clock!
My only question is: Should we join as an individual or join as a 2 man team in our own tournament?

Back to top Go down

Trial of Honor! [completed]
Page 1 of 1