The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Majie, Lorekeeper and Explorer of Azeroth [Declined]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Majie

Majie, Lorekeeper and Explorer of Azeroth [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Majie, Lorekeeper and Explorer of Azeroth [Declined]   Majie, Lorekeeper and Explorer of Azeroth [Declined] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:30 am

Player Info

- Name:
* Remy *

Playhours/Week:
* 10-40 * (estimate, it varies a lot)

Aviablility for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):
* Varies, but if I apply for a raid, I will be there, on time, all ready. * (if a raid has to wait, it's not because of me)

Personal questions

Why do you want to join?
A long story. I once was Aquilusa, a druid elf of the night that healed a stubborn warrior that loved to charge into battle. But this was long ago, on a realm unlike this one (Earthen Ring). I stayed with the original Alliance Watch up until the end, helping Saul setting up Burning Dawn and aiding in it's background. (as I was an RP officer)

I've been in guilds since, as a simpleton, officer or leader but none were ever as much fun as The Watch. I have faith that Saul/Lorath will not dissapoint me. *smiles*

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
Yes, there's a reason why I don't just 'join any guild'.

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
On this realm:
Burning Dawn - At it's very creation and again after a 3 month hiatus, just before Last Stand was created. I almost immediately was accepted as the roleplay officer organising RP-PVP events (accross factions even). Which was fun, but there was little return. I guess I gave too much.

La Danse Macabre - A very young, active guild once. Now just sitting on the shelves, gathering dust. It wasn't easy to leave them.

I've been guildless since, for almost 2 months now. As I do not wish to join a guild just to do end-game. (See reason for joining)

Character Info

Name:
*Majie*

Level:
*70*

Spec:
* Frost *

Character reason for seeking membership:
Even though her studies in Silvermoon were long since complete and she knew almost every book in the library by heart, she had nowhere else to go. It was via the ears and mouths of many people that she heard of the watch. She sought out it's history and looked up some of it's members. This would do, she decided.

Brief description of character:
Born in Feralas as her parents did a lot of research on the Fauna there. Her father had been ambushed and killed, causing herself, her mother and her brother much grief. So much grief, in fact, that her brother picked up the dark arts of the fel energies again. At first to be able to defend himself and the women, later for his own gain.

After she went to Orgrimmar to study the ways of the mage, she travelled the world. She calls herself a lorekeeper and explorer of Azeroth, finding interest in both the land and the lore. At first she purely aimed herself at the Arcane, but a dangerous meeting with her brother forced her body to find protection in Frost.

Now, she just studies in Silvermoon, the last city to give it's secrets to her.

In closing
What I look for in The Horde Watch:
World RP-PVP. It's not the fighting as such, it's the reason why we fight. I feel no pride in attacking Goldshire if there is no good reason for it, but if one of us is kept there, the humans will feel my magic chill their bones. We are not the barbarians the Alliane think we are. But also simple RP events, where we just drink and talk, maybe even get drunk and try to walk the ropes near the flightmaster in Orgrimmar, hoping not to fall off. And anything in between.

I will participate in PvE raids/dungeons and I personally have a love for helping lowbies out in dungeons. (I guess I like the feeling of being overpowered every once in a while)

I also wish to find a home for my alts, a 70 Druid (feral) a 61 Warlock (demon) and a Huntress (beast) (level 29)

What I intent to bring to The Horde Watch:
Patience, assistance, support and roleplaying. While I initially will try to keep a low profile, I do love organising events and writing complex stories/plots.

And, though I may be a roleplayer, I'm a very decent player and will always give my full attention during instances and/or raids. Just don't look at me oddly if I take an eternity to level a character to 70, as roleplaying does tend to suck up a lot of time. ^_^

Last edited by Majie on Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Nimja.com
Faenia
General
Faenia

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

PostSubject: Re: Majie, Lorekeeper and Explorer of Azeroth [Declined]   Majie, Lorekeeper and Explorer of Azeroth [Declined] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:27 am

Hey maije,

Thanks for your application, well get back to you as soon as possible cherry

Faenia and the officers
Back to top Go down
https://thehordewatch.forumotion.com
Majie

PostSubject: Re: Majie, Lorekeeper and Explorer of Azeroth [Declined]   Majie, Lorekeeper and Explorer of Azeroth [Declined] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:48 am

I thank thee. sunny
Back to top Go down
Majie

PostSubject: Sidenote...   Majie, Lorekeeper and Explorer of Azeroth [Declined] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:38 am

Just as a sidenote, as I'm trying to level my poor, too low level huntress. I will probably be more reachable at 'Venka' than I am at 'Majie'
Back to top Go down
Lorath
General

PostSubject: Re: Majie, Lorekeeper and Explorer of Azeroth [Declined]   Majie, Lorekeeper and Explorer of Azeroth [Declined] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:30 am

Hello Majie

We have decided to decline your application.

Goodluck looking esle where.

Regards,

Lorath and the Officers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Majie, Lorekeeper and Explorer of Azeroth [Declined]   Majie, Lorekeeper and Explorer of Azeroth [Declined] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Majie, Lorekeeper and Explorer of Azeroth [Declined]
Page 1 of 1