The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Erlios - Holy Paladin Application[Declined]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
erlios

Erlios - Holy Paladin Application[Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Erlios - Holy Paladin Application[Declined]   Erlios - Holy Paladin Application[Declined] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:30 pm

Player Info

- Name:
Toby (Erlios)

Playhours/Week:
60+ (online all the time everyday, but not necessarily playing)

Aviablility for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):
Every day, any time before 3am server time.

Personal questions

Why do you want to join?
Because I'm looking for a decent raiding guild with the oppurtunity to see the rest of the content before WotLK and progress with you in WotLK. I would also enjoy the oppurtunity to see some more of the RP side to the game, which I have had little experience in.

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
I will and I do.

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
Piston broke - Left because of guild arguments over silly matters.
The Redeemed - Again a single player had problems with me, and it caused me to leave.
Malicious Intent - Left because it seemed to be falling apart and not going anywhere.

Character Info

Name:
Erlios

Level:

Spec:
Holy, 42//19//0/. imp BoW + Kings and Guardians favor spec. ( can respec some points in Imp BoM or Imp SoC if this fits more around your current raiding paladins.)

Gear: Gear currently includes t5 + t4, Badge gear and some epics from a few raids, giving me a +2062 healing rating and 24% spell crit. The main thing I am working on right now is my mace, Lights Justice needs to go, Over halfway farming badges for the 150 badge mace, but without a guild its taking a while doing heroics and kara Pug's. Everything has a decent standard of gems in, mostly epic.

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Erlios
Be.imba.hu: http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Defias+Brotherhood&character=Erlios

Character reason for seeking membership:
Erlios had a hard life uptil now, finding things to slow him down whichever direction he turned. His whole life people made him do things he didn't want to, as a boy destined to protect the small village he was raised in. His father taught him the way of the blade, for many months this displeased Erlios knowing he was not meant to be one with this skill, the sword was heavy, too heavy for his liking, bringing him down every time he tried to slay a beast. His frustration turned to anger, this is when Erlios knew he had to leave his father in search of a new path ...

He made his way to Silvermoon city, there to find the one that would show him his true calling, an experienced Blood knight who knew what it was like for Erlios. Years passed as the Boy once destined to protect a village grew into a man destined to protect the weak, heal the injured, and save the lives of men and woman like himself. Shortly after perfecting his skill in the Holy arts, he was approached by those who call themselves The Horde Watch, this is when Erlios knew, his real journey was yet to come.
Back to top Go down
Faenia
General
Faenia

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

Erlios - Holy Paladin Application[Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erlios - Holy Paladin Application[Declined]   Erlios - Holy Paladin Application[Declined] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:36 am

Hello Erlios

We have decided to decline your application.

Goodluck looking esle where.

Regards,

Faenia and the Officers.
Back to top Go down
https://thehordewatch.forumotion.com

Erlios - Holy Paladin Application[Declined]
Page 1 of 1