The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hollowhorn - restro druid [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
twine

Hollowhorn - restro druid [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Hollowhorn - restro druid [Accepted]   Hollowhorn - restro druid [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:42 am

Player Info

- Name:
Will

Playhours/Week:
30+

Aviablility for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):
Mon Tues and most thurs fri

Personal questions

Why do you want to join?
I would like to join because i really enjoy raiding and recently have not been able to do so because my current guild stopped. i would also like to join because of the good things iv heard about The Horde Watch.

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
Yes i can. I think rules are very important for the structure of a guild and must be followed.

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
Pre burning crucade i was in a guild called loki on the hellscream server. (same as kazzier as he is a real life friend of mine) in that guild i was amongst 4 of the higher ranking officers until they stopped raiding. Loki pretty much collapsed due to lack of control and management on behalf of the remaining officers.
Taur Nu fuin - My only problem with Taur Nu Fuin is that they no longer raid and i think because nothing happens in the guild its just more of a social thing now, whereas i am looking for progression and being part of a team.

Character Info

Name:
Hollowhorn (druid)

Level:

Spec:
Restoration 0/0/61
most of my gear consists of kara gear, unfortunatly as i was ready for zul aman the guild stopped raiding. im a bettering my gear now though.

Character reason for seeking membership:

I was raised in Mulgore by my parents who were both well known in the community because of their use of healing. i like them am a druid. During my childhodd i would always ask them questions in the skills of restoration as my interests in it was very large. All i wanted to do was help people and cure the sick.

As the years went on i was able to grow in my knowlage in restoration i was like my parents becoming a respected member of society. I was accepted into the elder rise of Thunderbluff where my training went even further, there i learned the skilss of curing poisons and removing curses from unfortunate victims. i was doing so well..... but it all came to an end.

I recieved news in the mail that my parents and most of the villegers had fallen sick. I was confused, what could this be, my parents are highly trained druids why cant they heal themselfs and the people?. I got to my village but it was too late the sikness had destroyed all that lived in my village. Of course i was upset but i had no choice but to move on. I spent the next several years looking for a new calling to use my skills and a way to better them, schooling could help me no further i had to learn these things myself and oneday hopefully find out what that disease was and find a cure for it before it could reaked havoc amongst more of my kind.

Along my travels i met a commander of the horde army, he told me they were in desperate need of druids to heal the sick and help the wounded. I accepted his offer straight away. This is the calling iv been looking for. Now i am looking for a guild of warriors who need my assistance and skills. im sure my story shall continue as there are many pages of this book that need to be filled in.
Back to top Go down
Bohan

Bohan

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

Hollowhorn - restro druid [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollowhorn - restro druid [Accepted]   Hollowhorn - restro druid [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:23 am

Hi Hollowhorn, thanks for your application. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down

Hollowhorn - restro druid [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1