The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zul'Aman, the new raids!

Go down 
4 posters

When able to raid? - Please read full post first!
Monday Evening
Zul'Aman, the new raids! Vote_lcap11%Zul'Aman, the new raids! Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Tuesday Evening
 11% [ 2 ]
Wednesday Evening
Zul'Aman, the new raids! Vote_lcap0%Zul'Aman, the new raids! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Thursday Evening
Zul'Aman, the new raids! Vote_lcap16%Zul'Aman, the new raids! Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Friday Evening
Zul'Aman, the new raids! Vote_lcap16%Zul'Aman, the new raids! Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Saturday Afternoon
Zul'Aman, the new raids! Vote_lcap21%Zul'Aman, the new raids! Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Saturday Evening
 11% [ 2 ]
Sunday Afternoon
 11% [ 2 ]
Sunday Evening
Zul'Aman, the new raids! Vote_lcap5%Zul'Aman, the new raids! Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
nvreez

nvreez

Zul'Aman, the new raids! Empty
PostSubject: Zul'Aman, the new raids!   Zul'Aman, the new raids! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:01 am

Zul'Aman, the new raids! Zul_aman_bear_600px

Fluffy
Wrath released November the 13th! Everything flashy and new, so current gear seems useless now. What to do with it while it'll get replaced with greens in a moment? Indeed! E-peen! So, the only reason to get gear is to make fast progress (e.g. kill Illi / Kael / Vashj before Wrath) or to show it off! We live on an RP realm, so showing off can even help your RP-story, those are the trinkets you took from what you've killed. Though how can you make sure they know you've got it when it was still hot and challenging? What about getting that one item, that one Big and Badass item, that one item you see from miles away and isn't available anymore after Wrath?

You
So you're still looking for some RP goodies? Or still want to improve yer gear? Then you're looking for me! And others with the same aim. We're gonna do some bearruns before the release of the new patch. So this is basically an animo check, you're motivated to get a bear, or help your mates get one? Please react here. A bearrun requires a lot of communication and synergy, so we might chose others over you, whatever is best for raidbalance. I'll try to get a fixed group going (10 - 12 people), that's willing to do 2-3 runs a week together. Hopefully we'll be able to give everyone a mount.

Rules?
Rules? Do we need them? What they're for is to give some guidelines to a group and it often happens that they get broken. Maybe because it's something that's ordered to you. I'm not against rules, though as we're a motivated team I think we can experiment a bit around and use no rules at all. We're the elites that'll get a bear for each of us.
So, a player, or well you, what would you expect from the others around you? What would you love the most to get, and hate the most if it's not there? Respect, and the possibility to act as you are. Say if that's not for you, I respect that. Though you may accept more then others, we're all unique. What I think we all want is that we can start at the given time, and stay in the raid for the whole time. Also trying to stack up the consumables really helps the raid, and therefore you and your fellowers. If you got more things that you'd love to see from the others? Please tell! It's Your game!

Hmm
So well, what now? Post that reaction! And please try to help me a bit, do it this way clown

Name: Kojan
Race/class: Troll Hunter
Want bear?: Aye!
Specc: Beastmaster
Gear for respec:
Survival (800+ agi)
Willing to respec: Of course if needed for that bear!
What days fits best:
Every day actually except Wednesday. Though max 3-4 raids per week.

So name, race/class, still want bear, specc, gear for other speccs (maybe with relevant stats) and willingness if you'd want to respecc for raidbalance. It's your bear anyway! Also please state the days that fit you for these raids. We'll start at 20:00 Paris time and around 22:30 we'll decide how long we go on (max 23:30, just what you want). If you think other times are better, like afternoon (14:00 till 17:00) for example, or whatever, just name it!

Practical easymode-code:
Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Race/class:[/b]
[b]Want bear?:[/b]
[b]Specc:[/b]
[b]Gear for respec:[/b]
[b]Willing to respec:[/b]
[b]What days fits best:[/b]

Anyway, most likely when we're that far, we'll give those that raided more then 4 times priority on the mount. This just to have no RNG-rage (yes, just rolling on the mount). If people think it helps, for example those that just want to help others getting the mount, we could set a price for when you get the mount. For example, I get the mount, then just for the effort (and repairs) I give all other member something like 10 - 30g each. That'll cost me money which pays back if I participate in all other raids as well. If you don't want the mount you even make money!

So you want to help others and yourself with some uberness, join!

Some other links / recourses / movies / articles / tactics / whatever
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=74493
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=87667
http://www.wowinsider.com/2008/04/05/ready-check-getting-your-first-bear/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ibX3TejlZE

Ow and the actual item: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33809

Edit: Please reply next to voting for the poll, so I know who and what class is interrested Wink

Love,
Kojan

Update:

Outsiders
Ok, opened for friends and family! Do you know anyone willing to help us or himself to get a mount, please ask him/her and contact me about it Smile

Us
Currently interrested
Name Class/Specc Bear? Availability
Kojan BM Hunter Aye! No Wednesday
Faenia Spriest Aye! No Wednesday
Benedictus Protadin (or lock) Nope Not steady
Blunthoof Bear (or cat) Aye! No Illidandays (sunday/tuesday)
Sayu Druid (Resto/feral) Got it! Always

Update: To state the obvious, we'll cancel these raids as there wasn't enough time to find willing people and learn to beat the timer. Maybe 10mans in wrath, anyone? clown

Last edited by nvreez on Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:19 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Faenia
General
Faenia

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

PostSubject: Re: Zul'Aman, the new raids!   Zul'Aman, the new raids! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:16 am

Nice Idea kojan!

Name: Faenia
Race/class: Bloodelf / Priest
Want bear?: Aye!
Specc: Shadow
Gear for respec:
Holy gear 2000 healing
Willing to respec:Sure
What days fits best:
Hmm not wednesday coz I have hockeytraining then, and the rest of the days should be fine
Back to top Go down
https://thehordewatch.forumotion.com
Benedictos

Benedictos

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

PostSubject: Re: Zul'Aman, the new raids!   Zul'Aman, the new raids! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:30 pm

Name: Porcelain
Race/class: Blood elf Warlock
Want bear?: nope
Specc: 0/21/40
Gear for respec: -
Willing to respec: aye
What days fits best: not steady

Name: Benedictos
Race/class: Blood elf Bloodknight
Want bear?: nope
Specc: protection
Gear for respec: 1100 healing
Willing to respec: sorta, gear isn't that great for ZA healing
What days fits best: not steady
Back to top Go down
nvreez

nvreez

PostSubject: Re: Zul'Aman, the new raids!   Zul'Aman, the new raids! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:41 pm

Hmm, shadow priest and lock / protty, those are the most prefered classes imo! Great you're both coming Smile And especially great that you want to help others get the mount, Bene Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Onahale

PostSubject: Re: Zul'Aman, the new raids!   Zul'Aman, the new raids! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:26 pm

Hai, Prot Warrier, Thursday Evening, Friday Evening, and Saturday Afternoon most likely.

And yus, i'd like the bear :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zul'Aman, the new raids!   Zul'Aman, the new raids! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zul'Aman, the new raids!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Horde Watch :: Outsiders :: Guest's Forum-
Jump to: