The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re-App : Naturerage [Pending]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naturerage

Re-App : Naturerage [Pending] Empty
PostSubject: Re-App : Naturerage (Elemental Shaman)   Re-App : Naturerage [Pending] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:26 am

Player Info

- Name:
* Safak *

Playhours/Week:
* 25+ *

Availability for Raiding :
I can join all of your scheduled raid events. Generally i can be available after 19:30 (game time)

Personal questions

Why do you want to join?
I don't want to be alone /emo . Seriously you were here for long time and this proves you doing right things (of course its not about raiding). I just want to have some fun. Raiding, world pvp events, premades or rp events... Main point is "being together" for me.

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
Absolutely.

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
Fury of the Fallen : Lack of being together
Aftermath : Disbanded
The Redeemed : Disbanded

Character Info
Armory link with elemental gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Naturerage
Besides i have healing gear with 1620+ bonus and enhancement gear with 1200+ AP bonus but my main spec is elemental.

Name:
* Naturerage *

Level:
*70*

Spec:
* Elemental ( 41 / 0 / 20 ) *

Character reason for seeking membership:
Was born in camp Narache. Have learned what's right and what's wrong and the respect that he's obliged to have for nature. Later, has started to be interested in the power of nature in Bloodhoof Village and has gained the ability to use totems. As big as his awareness has grown of the dangers and tragic history of his homeland, he has realized that he has a big responsibility for his people and for the nature. To succeed these challenges, he knew that he had to go through a tough education period and he felt that his reason to live was all about this. He is aware that it is hard for him to step on this way of the war without allies to fight shoulder to shoulder. Nature has become a role model for him with every little particle of its power. He has started his journey by visiting glorious Thunder Bluff.
Back to top Go down

Re-App : Naturerage [Pending]
Page 1 of 1