The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dps warrior ZA rdy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dobbze

Character sheet
The Horde Watch: eko

dps warrior ZA rdy Empty
PostSubject: dps warrior ZA rdy   dps warrior ZA rdy Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:47 pm

Player Info

- Name:
ryan
playhours/week:
40 +

alts:
63pala melavar
43hunter smoorg 310/310 enchanter

Aviablility for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):
mon-thursday and saterday till 6 game time and sunday 5game time till we finsh Very Happy
Personal questions (because i work on frisday and saterday nights and sunday afternoons)

Why do you want to join?
because i would like to join a pve forword progressing guild wih frendly people up for heroics and frend and just to jave some fun with
Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
ofc i can i will stay with the guild till the day it dies and i am no rule braker
Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
killer kanz and i left becuse it was a irl frends guild and they all move to a different suver and i liked the suver i am on
Character Info

Name:
eko
Level:
Spec:
fury
(16/45/0)
Character reason for seeking membership:

Brief description of character:- eko was a deprived and a yonglin who her dad told to tuffen up and become a warrior of thunder bluff and protected the land from a very yonge age she was forced in to fight she did not won't to be in but she fort and came out victorourd in many battles with her upmost strengh and this is why i want to join u i will not back down to my enermys i will fight ton the death
and for ever more i am diffending are right nagenst all those who oppse me and my loves city thunderbluff and the younglin who will soon grow to become 1 of the defenders soon
Back to top Go down

dps warrior ZA rdy
Page 1 of 1