The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP PvP Event – Saul’s Burial Site – Ongoing. [Completed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorath
General

RP PvP Event – Saul’s Burial Site – Ongoing. [Completed] Empty
PostSubject: RP PvP Event – Saul’s Burial Site – Ongoing. [Completed]   RP PvP Event – Saul’s Burial Site – Ongoing. [Completed] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:14 am

[IC]

Armabella has revealed Saul’s burial site to be in Stormwind City! The day we have been waiting for is quickly closing in Watcher’s and next task falls to you. A full assault on the city to search every building will prove impossible … On this task you must act alone of your own will, to the one who finds the burial site of Saul and brings evidence of the location a 100 gold reward will be issued.

[OOC]

Find Saul’s corpse, take a screen shot and post it in this thread. And please for those of you who have Alliance character’s please do not abuse it to search the city that takes the fun out of this for everyone else! The event will close when someone finds Saul’s corpse.

Last edited by Lorath on Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karashk

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

PostSubject: Re: RP PvP Event – Saul’s Burial Site – Ongoing. [Completed]   RP PvP Event – Saul’s Burial Site – Ongoing. [Completed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:12 am

I wonder. If I sneak into SW on my rogue and find the corpse, would you be okay with it if I try to sell on the location of the corpse to someone in the guild?

It is what my troll does, but I just wanted to know if you'd be okay with it.
Back to top Go down
Zquat

PostSubject: Re: RP PvP Event – Saul’s Burial Site – Ongoing. [Completed]   RP PvP Event – Saul’s Burial Site – Ongoing. [Completed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:47 pm

After much parkour in Orgrimmar, the trio Qatus, Apteryx and Segra discussed and decided to venture to Stormwind in search of Saul.
After being un-welcomed by the Alliance, Qatus fled into the Cathedral and found his way into the catacombs. Hardly did he enter the catacombs before he was attacked by a druid however, and called for help. While fighting the druid he only had one way to flee, and that was downwards... Guess what he found at the bottom.

RP PvP Event – Saul’s Burial Site – Ongoing. [Completed] Saul111

No, not the dead druid guarding his final resting place... you see the legs sticking up in the back? Yes indeed :3

RP PvP Event – Saul’s Burial Site – Ongoing. [Completed] Saul210

SAUL! Very Happy

I'm up for writing something more RP-ish for this if you wish, Lorath, or you could do it if you think that'll be better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP PvP Event – Saul’s Burial Site – Ongoing. [Completed]   RP PvP Event – Saul’s Burial Site – Ongoing. [Completed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP PvP Event – Saul’s Burial Site – Ongoing. [Completed]
Page 1 of 1