The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tredor - BM HUnter can respec[Declined]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tredor

Tredor - BM HUnter can respec[Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Tredor - BM HUnter can respec[Declined]   Tredor - BM HUnter can respec[Declined] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:47 am

My Player information

- Name:
Lee

Playhours/Week:
40+ But i am avalible everyday

Aviablility for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):
Best days for me personally are: Tuesdays, thursdays fridays sats and sundays. But as my job hours are changing to the better soon, probably all raid days.

Personal questions

Why do you want to join?
I've heard alot about the guild, from knowing people that have recently joined or trying to join. I have seen the progression the guild has made and it is impressive. The people in your guild seem friendly, Spoken to a few of them in wispers and suchs and there very friendly and polite and i would like to possibly be apart of that group. Also in the past i have been a MASSIVE pvper also huge raider fan but eventually drifted more across to pvp but id like to eventually go swinging back to raiding which is my goal. I also quite enjoy RP i was once in Orcs of the red blade and turned out to be really good fun,

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
I can indeed, I respect rules and do not mind keeping in RP/IC and OOC at the right times.

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
Violent noise, Raided with them up to TK untill they broke down a few months back and all members left.

Orcs of the red blade - Very fun RP guild but i had the erge to do more in pvp so i left servers to go to Outland and joined the top guild in pvp called 'Fairy tale' and loved my stay there.

Violent noise once again: came back to DB to once again regain raiding standards but recently many people thought it would be better to move on with other players to try raid together which is the current guild iam in now

Strenght from within - Personally i know this is'nt the guild for me. I know all the people and i just know it isnt going any place any time soon! I want to be able to raid, but if not raid get into a guild who has options and bigger aims in there WOW career.

Character Info

Name:
Tredor

Level:

Spec:
BM

Addons:
-Zhuntermod
(uses): Auto strip and so on
- Easy sx rotation
- Omen Threat metre
-Atlas loot
- Deadly boss mods

Gear description:
As i explained earlier, Back in the days of violent noise i raided. With that i took up experience and gear. But when i left to a pvp only server i didnt need my gear, sadly now i need to raid i regret getting rid of most, not all.
I feel i wouldnt let your guild down, in the past week i had the option to possibly join Ubiquity even with my poor gear as some of there members i know In real life know my past skill in raids. but i did not join, why? because i hunger for a homely guild some where i feel i can fit in and just make friends.. not just raid raid raid raid. Also with my lack of intense raiding gear i would just feel Unexcepted none stop.

and i feel your guild is a nice home for me as you say, you dont just need people for raids. for RP events and pvp too. i would more than happily sit back while you raid while i gear up really fast in my own time to one day join you. But untill you think i am suitable for the raids i will pvp with you and rp.

Character reason for seeking membership:
Tredor has been going around for abit now, but not too old to fight and he knows it one of many brothers he strives to be the best of them all. Once a time he loved the smashing and the bloodthirst in Alterac Valley but suddenly he met a paladin on the field named 'Eltojach' a fierce warrior with the eligion Ubiquity Tredor was told many wonders of the monsters that lerk in some of the darkest dungeons he'd heard of but that didnt put him off he knew he would one day be there as that is what he wants most. but he knew such name as Ubiquity was not the warriors for him, yet he would like to fight as strong one day where his new home will be? is in the Mighty horde watches hands.

Brief description of character:- .
Tredor is a strong orc, but arnt they all?
He grew up in a distant land but has come aquired to his recent homes of war and blood. He wears his rewarded armour in pride and fights along many. But he looks down at his guild tabard and it's not the one he desires. he feels the sorrow inside but doesnt let it hinder his bow and arrow.
When he looks down into his pets eyes too, he sees they are one together, Best friends in battle they both know what they want, they do not seek new armour as there intension they wish to work as a hard fighting army and take down the wonders of the world together which he has never yet seen with his own eyes.
what is magic about Tredor, is his belife. He knows he can make it, He knows he will not be beaten or taken down. Despite what people may think of his armour and tabard he will show himself once again.

he has the honor
but will he get the spirit from what he seeks?
Back to top Go down
Faenia
General
Faenia

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

Tredor - BM HUnter can respec[Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tredor - BM HUnter can respec[Declined]   Tredor - BM HUnter can respec[Declined] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:01 am

Hello Tredor

Myself and the officers have decided to decline your application.

Good luck looking elsewhere and all the best.

Regards,

Faenia and the Officers.
Back to top Go down
https://thehordewatch.forumotion.com

Tredor - BM HUnter can respec[Declined]
Page 1 of 1