The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twine - Beast master hunter[Declined]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
twine

Twine - Beast master hunter[Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Twine - Beast master hunter[Declined]   Twine - Beast master hunter[Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:51 am

- Name:
Will

Playhours/Week:
Around 30+

Aviablility for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays

Personal questions

Why do you want to join?
I would like to join because i really enjoy raiding and recently have not been able to do so because my current guild stopped. i would also like to join because of the good things iv heard about The Horde Watch.

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
Yes i can. I think rules are very important for the structure of a guild and must be followed.

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
Pre burning crucade i was in a guild called loki on the hellscream server. (same as kazzier as he is a real life friend of mine) in that guild i was amongst 4 of the higher ranking officers until they stopped raiding. Loki pretty much collapsed due to lack of control and management on behalf of the remaining officers.
Taur Nu fuin - My only problem with Taur Nu Fuin is that they no longer raid and i think because nothing happens in the guild its just more of a social thing now, whereas i am looking for progression and being part of a team.

Character Info

Name:
Twine

Level:

Spec:
Beast mastery 42/19/0
My gear consists of a set of pvp and pve gear. My PVE gear is made up of kara and Zul Aman and my PVP is fully merciless apart from my gloves which are brutal

Character reason for seeking membership:
I was born on the shores of The Isle of quel'danas in a small house. My upbringing was as normal as everybody elses. I never knew my parents but i never felt left out in regards as having a role model or someone to look up to. I was raised by my uncle and Instead of playing with the other kids i was more interested in watching him use his bow. He taught me how to hunt and that was what my passion was to become. My uncle and i would hunt everyday for our own food and also for the love of the sport. He taught me everything he knew about hunting, how to use my suroundings to cover me, the darkness to creep upon my prey and how to become one with your bow and arrow.

When i got into my early twenties i enlisted into the armies of the horde. I put my years of bow skills into a better cause. There were no hesitations on my uncles part in fact i think he was proud of me. I excelled in my training. By having such a healthy diet growing up and regular exercise hunting with my uncle, im the perfect killing machine. Alot of friends i made in the training camp are in the army for reasons that i think are wrong, they are here for revenge. For me im to fight the alliance for my own satisfaction and for my brothers in arms. Now my life is for the horde and the better good and i wish to seek out a band of brothers whom i can trust with my life and trust me with theirs.
Back to top Go down
Faenia
General
Faenia

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

PostSubject: Re: Twine - Beast master hunter[Declined]   Twine - Beast master hunter[Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:14 am

Thanks for your application, we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

regards,
Faenia and the officers cherry
Back to top Go down
https://thehordewatch.forumotion.com
Faenia
General
Faenia

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

PostSubject: Re: Twine - Beast master hunter[Declined]   Twine - Beast master hunter[Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:04 pm

Hello Twine

We have decided to decline your application ... We currently have too many Hunters in the guild who are interested in raiding

Goodluck looking esle where.

Regards,

Faenia and the Officers.
Back to top Go down
https://thehordewatch.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twine - Beast master hunter[Declined]   Twine - Beast master hunter[Declined] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twine - Beast master hunter[Declined]
Page 1 of 1