The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kidor Perfect assasin [Declined]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kidor

Kidor Perfect assasin [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Kidor Perfect assasin [Declined]   Kidor Perfect assasin [Declined] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:26 am

Player Info

-Name

*Marius*

*23*

*Romania*

Playhours/week:
*50+*

Aviability for Raiding
* Everytime when is a raid i can be there *

Personal Questions

Why do you want to join?
I like the name of the guild in first place :Smile Second i need a new home for my littel rogue , and i tink your guild is the best for me ! rp/pvp/pve what i want and i need! and i played many time with ppl from here and i just like them Very Happy

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
Yes i can do theat , for me is no problem

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
I was in Machine last guild, they where just like your guild , imba players , they where great, but now is not anymore they all gone on another servers,Sad and theats why i need a new home.

Character Info

Name:
*Kidor*

Level:
*70*

Spec:
*Combat (20/40/0)* stats: 2k Ap , 279 hit raiting, 27%crit 8,5k Hp

Character reason for seeking membership:

Well Kidor is a perfect assasin , and a stroger Undead, who is looking for new orders and new family to Join for ever!

Brief description of character:

Kidor was created in Tirisfal Glades by the tyrant Lich King. He was born with others breave Undeads to join the armies of the Scourge seek to eradicate all life on Azeroth. THe Army was led by banshee Sylvanas Windrunner. But one day one group of undead broke away from the scourge and freed themselves of the LIch King! And now they fight a constant battel not only to retain their freedom from the Scourge, but also to exterminate those who would hunt them as monsters! Kidor learn much things from this, he gain more power by killing alliance, monsters and all things , he gain experianc in fight and he made alot of friends during 3 yers of freedom. Now he is serching for new team of breave warriors to join to complet all what he want, to kill all alliance and to become more powerfull then ever! Maybe sometime he will lead him self a army agains the humas and the Lich King !
Back to top Go down
Lorath
General

Kidor Perfect assasin [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidor Perfect assasin [Declined]   Kidor Perfect assasin [Declined] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:44 pm

Hello Kidor

We have decided to decline your application.

Goodluck looking esle where.

Regards,

Lorath and the Officers.
Back to top Go down

Kidor Perfect assasin [Declined]
Page 1 of 1