The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Kalfar] 70 Tankadin [Declined]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flire

[Kalfar] 70 Tankadin [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: [Kalfar] 70 Tankadin [Declined]   [Kalfar] 70 Tankadin [Declined] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:03 am

Player Info

Name:
Chris

Play hours/Week:
I'm not sure on the exact time, but still I'm very active.

Availability for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):
I would be able to attend to almost every raid,(I'd Be happy to raid, But my gear isn't up to scratch for the harder things, so I'd happily just go karazhan and maybe some of Zul'aman, tho i wouldn't Beg for more.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal questions

Why do you wish to join the guild?
I like guilds that Have a nice community, And i wouldn't mind the odd 10 man raids, but the main reason i wish to join this guild Is that I'm not a lost soul when everyone of to the frozen kingdom of northrend.

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
Yeah.

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
My Guilds lists are rather short due to fact i 'Gave up' on my shaman and started my paladin.
The guilds that i remember.
At around level 50 I joined violent noise, (This was awhile ago) i soon got to level 63, the leveling was tedious and boring (I was holy at the time.) So i gave up on my paladin and began playing my other characters.
-----
After my break with my paladin i Spec'd protection and leveled to 70 it was enjoyable, I joined a guild called predators, i raided with them, although a me and a officer disliked each other so i left the guild, but i was still in contact with them (I Still raided with them). That officer left, so i rejoined the guild but then the guild disbanded a Few days ago.

Currently I'm guildless.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Info

Name:
Kalfar

Level:

Spec:
Protection (0 / 47 / 14)

Alts:
(Top = best gear, Bottom = Worst)
70 Shaman Restoration.
70 Rogue Mutilate.
70 Hunter Survival
(I Have alts below 60 too.)

Character reason for seeking membership: (I'm not that good at stories, unless i do it as my troll, Also i tend to only RP on my troll to, I find it the 'best' class to RP for me atleast.)

Hey there.

I Seen one of those Flyer's floating around the main city, After beating up one of those grubby orcs i thought i might take a look 'The Horde Watch Looking for Brave soldiers' Well..... Me being the strongest of all these elves!
I thought I just give it a try.

There ain't nothing Stronger than that crazy troll in the 'north plague lands.' But ive got his blood on my hands!
So what can a crazy demon do?

- Kalfar sunwing
Back to top Go down
Lorath
General

[Kalfar] 70 Tankadin [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Kalfar] 70 Tankadin [Declined]   [Kalfar] 70 Tankadin [Declined] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:46 pm

Hello Kalfar

We have decided to decline your application : We do not have room for any more Prot Paladins ... Even in WoTLK as things look right now.

Goodluck looking esle where.

Regards,

Lorath and the Officers.
Back to top Go down

[Kalfar] 70 Tankadin [Declined]
Page 1 of 1