The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaon - Orc Warrior [Meet for IC interview]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaon

Kaon - Orc Warrior [Meet for IC interview] Empty
PostSubject: Kaon - Orc Warrior[pending]   Kaon - Orc Warrior [Meet for IC interview] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:48 am

Player Info

- Name:
Chris

Playhours/Week:
Somewhere between "To much, and, get a life :O"

Aviablility for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):

Never! Not till after wrath anyway

Personal questions

Why do you want to join?
Cos of everyone in the guild. Lots and lots of old friends are here from back in the good old days of pre-tbc <3

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?

"I swear" *puppy eyes*

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?

From DB... Rorks Drift, my stepdad was the Guild Leader, and i was an officer there. Stopped playing here to join DFG to raid a bit, but left them to join TAW. Was there for a long while i believe (I cant remember much, cos it was so long ago :<)

Character Info

Name:
Kaaon (It was actually Kaon, untill i transfered about a bit)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravenholdt&n=Kaaon

Level:

Spec:
35/23/3

Character reason for seeking membership:
Because of pretty much the same reasons stated above. Loads of old friends here

Brief description of character: Cant say i have one really. I made Kaon over Christmas ages ago to try out Warrior. If you really need a story, gimme a shout and i'll give it ago.

Additional Info: Hai! My name is Chris! Also known as Lightheart, on DB Alliance! And i just found you all, and want back in! Hopefully, i should be able to transfer Kaon over here, but i was having problems bringing my priest over due to Payment rejections for some unknown reason to me. Anyway, peace out o/
Back to top Go down
Faenia
General
Faenia

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

PostSubject: Re: Kaon - Orc Warrior [Meet for IC interview]   Kaon - Orc Warrior [Meet for IC interview] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:18 am

Heya Kaon!

Thanks for your application, Well get back to you as soon as possible

Faenia and the officers
Back to top Go down
https://thehordewatch.forumotion.com
Kaon

PostSubject: Re: Kaon - Orc Warrior [Meet for IC interview]   Kaon - Orc Warrior [Meet for IC interview] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:43 am

Oh, just thought id add, if i do get problems transfering Kaon, like i did with my Priest, i'll probably just help sam Level his Warrior, Gromblood, seems hes currently living at my house, and Gromblood is actually on my account. Plus, i really cant be bothered leveling a new character, that Priest i mentioned hasnt long been 70 Razz

Although, knowing me, i probably will get a new char on the go, and i'll make a new application if so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaon - Orc Warrior [Meet for IC interview]   Kaon - Orc Warrior [Meet for IC interview] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaon - Orc Warrior [Meet for IC interview]
Page 1 of 1