The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orgrimmar, Monday 25th Feb The War Council [Completed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorath
General

Orgrimmar, Monday 25th Feb The War Council [Completed] Empty
PostSubject: Orgrimmar, Monday 25th Feb The War Council [Completed]   Orgrimmar, Monday 25th Feb The War Council [Completed] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:29 am

The time to breathe new life into the War Council has come. The Horde already suffered a grave defeat in the Arathi Highlands. The Alliance’s hostility cannot go on unpunished. The Horde must organise before it is too late!

I invite you and any of your able tribesmen to join us in Grommash Hold next Monday, the 25th. There we will decide who is willing to take up the axe and hammer to lead the War Council to victory.

Kozgugore Feraleye
Overlord of the Red Blades

(( This will be an IC meeting on Monday, February 25th at 20:00 in Grommash Keep, Orgrimmar. The War Council can be considered the WPvP organisation of the Covenant, and is currently being revived again to promote large scale RP-WPvP events. Even though it’s originally a Covenant project, I’d love to see the Horde Watch be involved as well, since I’ve had my share of fun experiences with some of your fellers before and I think this’d be a fitting IC task for a guild like yours, from what I’ve seen. All other guilds attending so far will be part of the Covenant, though rest assured you won’t have to be an actual part of the Covenant to be closely involved in this, as long as you’re interested in a good piece of WPvP, of course (even though you’re always free to apply of course, but as said, I won’t consider it nessecary).

Regarding attendance: ANYONE is able to come. Even normal guild members. But as I tried to state in the IC letter, I'd prefer those only with an interest in WPvP show up. Namely those who are willing to help coordinate the War Council IC. That's right, we'll try to see who will be the co-leaders on that exact day. This will be an IC role with a few OOC elements added to it so make sure your character is up for the task if you want in.

Hope to see those of you interested there. Feel free to ask me anything that jumps to mind either here or ingame. ))
Back to top Go down

Orgrimmar, Monday 25th Feb The War Council [Completed]
Page 1 of 1