The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter Four – The Search for Saul.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorath
General

Chapter Four – The Search for Saul. Empty
PostSubject: Chapter Four – The Search for Saul.   Chapter Four – The Search for Saul. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 3:11 pm

Lorath was walking the streets of Silvermoon pondering his new mission. Thinking of all the obstacles he would have to pass in order to achieve this slightly odd task he compiled a list in his mind … Looking for “Quick Wins” he decided his best bet would be to start with the Tabard. Lorath went to the Guild Registry office in Silvermoon and asked for a charter. After gold and paper was exchanged Lorath realised he’d need others to help found The Horde Watch. It then dawned on Lorath that the task at hand was bigger than he first thought, almost day dreaming he stood pondering the problems of getting people to follow him on such a bizarre quest.

“What are ye waiting for lad?” A Priestess tapped him on the shoulder

“Oh nothing … I was just thinking about forming a Guild …” Lorath responded.

“Oh, what guild lad?”

“The Horde Watch …” Lorath responded.

The Priestess went white … “Isn’t that kind of like … The Alliance Watch?”

“You know of them?”

“Yes …” The Priestess produced a diary … Dictating the tales of Armabella Black Boots, a member of The Alliance Watch.

“Where did you get this if I may ask miss?”

“I found it on a shipwreck in Silverpine Forest. I never found the body of Armabella I always wondered if she escaped.”

“Strange we meet under such a strange coincidence, it so happens I’m also looking for Sa … Er a member of The Alliance Watch. I believe him to be dead.”

Lorath produced the elixir that would revive Saul as a Forsaken

“Look here I’m going to use this to revive a member of The Alliance Watch as a Forsaken … And then get information from him about Alliance defences.”

Lorath paused …

“Maybe I might find some information about Armabella on my travels. But it might be a while.” Lorath sighted. “The world is a big place, especially if you’re looking on your own …”

The Priestess cut Lorath off mid sentence.

“I will come with you Mister.”

“You will?” Responded Lorath.

“I wish to find out what happened to Armabella Blackboots, and if we ever found her … if you have any of that elixir left … Oh but how rude of me … My name is Faenia Deani, Holy Priestess! At your service.”

“And I am Lorath.”

“Juhka! Come we have to go with Lorath, make sure you bring my things.”

“Yes … Master.” A female Orc entered the room carrying bags of shoes and clothes.

Lorath was about to speak but decided it was best not to comment. Well it’s a start he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

Chapter Four – The Search for Saul.
Page 1 of 1