The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tifone, holy priest[meet for IC interview]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tifone

Tifone, holy priest[meet for IC interview] Empty
PostSubject: Tifone, holy priest[meet for IC interview]   Tifone, holy priest[meet for IC interview] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:15 pm

Player Info

- Name: Alessio
-Playhours/Week: I don’t know how many for sure, but when I’m free from exams or other particular/unexpected problems I play 40 hours at least
-Availability for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):
Usually Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday ( better if only 2/3 of them). Even the others could be possible, but I have to know about the event at least some day before.

Personal questions

-Why do you want to join?
“Maybe your character has become a bit dead to you, and need an environment to put some creativity back into your roleplaying.” This quote of Faenia’s words expresses exactly what I’m looking for, something new that will give me back the joy of playing this character. I love to play Tifone (even if the healer role is really hard and isn’t so comfortable to farm or do quests), but lately I have started to feel bored or uninterested while playing him. I thought it was for a missing of dps and pvp ( this is the reason why I have been rolling an alt since 1 month, a survival orc hunter now level 60, with which I’m having a lot of fun), but then I realised that I was and I AM MISSING some real RP. So I think this guild is perfect for me, because you are mostly RP but you don’t avoid raid. I want to join also because you are a friendly and active guild. You are the guild of my dreams!! ^^

-Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
I’ll be totally loyal to the guild if I’ll be accepted.

-Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
I have always played in this server with Tifone and I have joined only few guilds before applying to THW.
Shadow and Flame: my first guild, joined at level 40. A really friendly guild, but it was a pity that only few people were online the most of the time.
Discordia: I joined this guild for three main reasons: play with some of my RL friends; start raiding; have fun with a group of really great guys. It was a shame that the guild has frozen Sad
Eradication: The guild I’m currently in. It is not worth a word, because our members are never on-line and they want to raid 10/25 men without any addons, consumables or even Group Calendar to organise the events.

Character Info

-Name: Tifone
-Level: 70
-Class: Priest
-Spec: Holy ( 23/38/0 ). I’m interesting in trying everything, so I can re-spec even MORE holy if it is needed (or also more discipline Wink )
-Professions: Herbalism and Alchemy ( Not yet a specialization, but I really like Elixir Mastery)
-Addons: Bartender 3, Bigwigs, Ora2raidframe, Omen, Healbot, Decursive (if needed), Violation
-Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Tifone
-ArmoryLite: http://armorylite.com/eu/Defias+Brotherhood/Tifone
-be.imba: http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Defias+Brotherhood&character=Tifone

Character reason for seeking membership:

Brief description and background of the character:

Once anar'alah I was a simple and peaceful priest. I was the headmaster of a small chapel close to Tranquilien. I was bathed in the purity of the light like it was the lore itself. I was at peace, I felt fulfilled. Then... the dark prince came. Like a tidal wave of death, he ran through our land, our people, our pride. He was unstoppable, invincible. We all know how that story went, but you may not possibly know the story of every one of us. My chapel was where now the dead scar lays. I was inside with a hundred of our wounded and helpless, caring for them, putting to rest those beyond my reach. When the invaders came, I heard just a burst like the explosion of a thousand spells. My world went upside down, everything was confused, I could just hear the cries and the moaning of the wounded, and… I lost consciousness, buried alive under tens of corpses of old fellows and unstained children.
When I awoke, I saw the horror, I smelled death, I felt the pain, I tasted my own blood, but.. I couldn't hear well. I was deaf in one hear, the one in the direction of the explosion that devastated my chapel, and with it my whole life.
Some was still alive, bleeding heavily or burned. I tried to heal them, but I didn’t managed to do it… I couldn't understand! "Why can't I save them? It is not me, I.. I can't feel it anymore. Light hear my plea and let me save them, please". The light didn't answer any of my prayers or any of my cries. In despair, I shouted: "WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US?? WHY!? WHY HAVE YOU ABANDONED US IN OUR DARKEST HOUR??? LIGHT!!!!" But the answer never came.
At that moment , disappointed and resentful, I started wandering the land I once had called home, but I couldn't recognize it anymore. I reached a sanctum in ruins not so far from the remains of Silverymoon. There I began my fight for survival. Although I was deprived of my divine abilities, I still had some trinkets to keep me safe from the undeads. And finally, after I had waited for such a long time, our forest was alive again, our capital was being rebuild anew and I started to see other of my race again. But the most important thing was another: the arrival of an alien being, a Naaru, sent to us by our glorious (at that time) leader Kael’thas. Liadrin, once a fellow priest of the Light, was the first to drain it's powers and became our first Blood Knight. I was the second… I’m not proud of it, but I wanted revenge on the light, I wanted my powers back, I wanted …not to suffer anymore, even if I didn't feel the “Thirst” as much as my fellow Elves. I still could harness Light-like incantations, but now, I chose a different approach. And then I felt just shadows for a very long time…
I have passed through lots of lands and have ended thousands of lives, always fending for myself. But when I had discovered that our prince betrayed us, my certainties waved. Our, I know it's not the best choose of words, Naaru had been stolen, and I was powerless again. Lady Liadrin went, as all you should already know, to Shattrath to confront A'dal. After she came back and told us what A’dal had revealed to her, I realized how stupid I have been. I learned of the sacrifice of M'uru and felt so ashamed. Then the light turned to flow again in me. Finally, the Light was still blessing me with her power!!! I abandoned my shadows and bathed again in her wholeness. These facts have carried me back to the true faith and have also helped me understand I can’t fight alone my battles. So, I'm now gathering whatever resources I can and I'm looking for allies that will help me free M'uru, the Naaru to whom my people own a huge debt. Anar'alah Belore!!!!

-OOC:I know I'm not the best you can find, however I hope you will take me in consideration and thanks in advance for your attention
Tifone (AS)
Back to top Go down
Tifone

PostSubject: Re: Tifone, holy priest[meet for IC interview]   Tifone, holy priest[meet for IC interview] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:23 am

Wow, it is wonderful that you have taken my application into consideration. Very Happy

But now just a question: what do you mean with an "IC interview"? I think it means we have to meet in-game in a RP way, so let's simply tell me where and when if it is so. Wink

However, thanks again for having considered me
Tifone
Back to top Go down
Lichenas

PostSubject: Re: Tifone, holy priest[meet for IC interview]   Tifone, holy priest[meet for IC interview] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:50 am

Hello Tifone,

you're absolutely right with your assumption. An IC interview is an RP interview held between you and a representative of the guild who will get in touch with you.

Best regards & good luck
Lichenas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tifone, holy priest[meet for IC interview]   Tifone, holy priest[meet for IC interview] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tifone, holy priest[meet for IC interview]
Page 1 of 1