The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zulrat - Holy Priest [Meet for IC interview]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zulrat

Zulrat - Holy Priest [Meet for IC interview] Empty
PostSubject: Zulrat - Holy Priest [Meet for IC interview]   Zulrat - Holy Priest [Meet for IC interview] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:40 am

Heya! This is my application to Thè Horde Watch;

Player Info

- Name:
*Mikael Engström*

Playhours/Week:
*I am unsure on the exact playhours, so I'll say it like this; Every weekday after school which ends around 15:00/3PM untill bed awaits (23:00/11PM) , or a raid is over. As long as I can on the weekends. Around 40 hours, less or more depends on activity with friends.*

Aviablility for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):
*As Thè Horde Watchs' raiding days is unknown to me I'll tell the days I am avilable; Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday(?), Saturday and Sunday.*

Personal questions

Why do you want to join?
I'm a raider, and my previous guilds has a lack of members and events. I wish to make progresses in my raiding, which I can't in a guild being happy for making the first bosses in Zul'Aman. I am searching end game PvE in maximum amounts.

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
That wont be a problem at all. Promise to 110%.

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
Swiftness; A RP guild which was made by a friend of mine. The guild eventually dispanded and I turned totaly PvE.
The Legacy; The guild I'm a member of now. Was good with raids the first months but then members started to leave and the PvE started to fade quickly. I can not stand the lack of PvE progress and talkative people. If I stay here I'm "stuck in chains".

Character Info

Name:
*Zulrat*

Level:
*70*

Spec:
* Holy ( 23/ 38/ 0 ) *

Armory Link;
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Zulrat

Character reason for seeking membership:

Brief description of character:
Zulrat Jinzu'lar, acolyte of a holy unknown temple, have learnt the way of The Light and The Holy Spirits for a long time. The temple have taken most of his accent away and he is now here to help most people but Legion and Scourge. Zulrat is one whom have been teached that everything in life and world is decided by the Destiny. There is no bad luck, there is no skill. If something happens, it's the power of the Destiny.. Zulrat thinks that he are not doing enough for the worlds population. By searching membership in packs that might need him he can finaly maybe find his goal; Help wounded with spirit blessings and holy powers.

I am a mature guy full with good behavior. Holy since 10 and know what I do.
The guild tip came from my fathers cousine son; Sholdar
Back to top Go down
Lorath
General

PostSubject: Re: Zulrat - Holy Priest [Meet for IC interview]   Zulrat - Holy Priest [Meet for IC interview] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:12 am

Hello Zulrat

THW will likely not be raiding for the remainder of TBC ... Please let us know if this affects your application to our guild. We will be aiming to raid 25 mans in WoTLK however, and are still recruiting on that basis.

Regards

Lorath & The Officers.
Back to top Go down
Zulrat

PostSubject: Re: Zulrat - Holy Priest [Meet for IC interview]   Zulrat - Holy Priest [Meet for IC interview] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:43 am

It affects the application for sure. But as end game PvE is actually good for nothing this near the exapnsion I do not change my mind for joining Thè Horde Watch. Standing at your service when needed will be an honour from TBC end game till' WotLK end game! Still up for joining

- Zulrat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zulrat - Holy Priest [Meet for IC interview]   Zulrat - Holy Priest [Meet for IC interview] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zulrat - Holy Priest [Meet for IC interview]
Page 1 of 1