The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Klori - Affication Warlock[declined]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Klori

Klori - Affication Warlock[declined] Empty
PostSubject: Klori - Affication Warlock[declined]   Klori - Affication Warlock[declined] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:03 am

Name:
* Adam *

Playhours/Week:
*40+ *

Aviablility for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):
* Everyday 15:00-1:00atm(In weekends more ofc)*

Personal questions

Why do you want join?
*Im looking for guild with Kara runs and im into RP*

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
*Yes*

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
; * The Marauders - disbanded (polish guild)
Kamelot - Lazy ppl dont want do any raid

Character Info

Name: Klori

Level:*70*

Spec: *47/14/0*

Character reason for seeking membership:
*Im a evul and helpful warlock always want help low lvls and high lvls and now im offering my services to The Horde Watch*

Brief description of character:

When i took part in great exile of elves and in war with trolls from Amani Clan i did't know what's upon me.I did't know whow 3rd war will change whole world and me.Once a wizard, now forced by hordes of undeads to become a dark wizard- warclock, everything happened so fast.
It was a beautiful morning and such a day it supposed to be when i got order to go with other wizards for meeting with Grand Magister Rommath (leader of all blood elves wizards in Azeroth) He told us about risk from Arthas and dangers which we can find in Sunwell, so i fastly started with small group of friends learn secrets of power of our enemies. In old runes i have read something about dark wizards and their power. Demont, courses, spells which knows only the best of them. Only few lisened to me, and that's why we started to become warlocks. We didn't know about consequences this magic, but when the battle day came we have headed our enemies well, but many of us died... many, too many. But during the battle I have seen him- The Dead Knight, the one who brings dead and annihilation, the servant of Lich, yes it was Arthas. This few seconds causes the burn in my heart, burn of the hate. I have decided to set a goal for next years of my life. To go to Outland as fast as possible and gain power.To not let my nation suffer again.

I want be PvP/RP member only for Kara runs and heroics. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Faenia
General
Faenia

Character sheet
The Horde Watch:

Klori - Affication Warlock[declined] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klori - Affication Warlock[declined]   Klori - Affication Warlock[declined] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:31 am

Hello Klori

The Horde Watch has currently closed recruitment to all except Holy Paladins

I will contact you if that situation changes.

Regards

Faenia & The Officers.
Back to top Go down
https://thehordewatch.forumotion.com

Klori - Affication Warlock[declined]
Page 1 of 1