The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Law. 70Resto shaman [Declined]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Law

Law. 70Resto shaman [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Law. 70Resto shaman [Declined]   Law. 70Resto shaman [Declined] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:43 am

- Name:
Kurt

Playhours/Week:
30+

Aviablility for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):
monday, wednesday fridays.

Personal questions

Why do you want to join?
I am looking for a heavy PVE guild that is serious and have nice polite players and help each other out.

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
Yea i will. i have no problems.

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
Piston broke- they wont very serious and noone ever helped.
All others i only joined to see how well they were but non could raid and clear kara/ZA.

Character Info

Name:
Law

Level:

Spec:
Resto (i am pvp spec, will change to pve spec)+1800 healing unbuffed

Character reason for seeking membership:

Brief description of character:- Law was born within the little town named Valley of Trials . he had been born single mother family.His mother was a Orc but his father was a Troll. Young Law often using the phrase*Yo Mon* as he is half Troll. Law was born because of a one night fling. His mother did not want to get rid of him. This is why his father left and never returned.

Eventually Law grew older. started to ask questions about his father. when he found out why he left, he started to hunt him down. Searching many places in Kalimdor and also headed over to the Eastern Kingdoms. Many people new the Troll but would not tell him anything, Law started to get very angry and hurt anyone that got him is way. he has slain many people and many more to come. Now his new search s in Outland. Lets see if his luck picks up...
Back to top Go down
Lorath
General

PostSubject: Re: Law. 70Resto shaman [Declined]   Law. 70Resto shaman [Declined] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:12 am

Hello Law

THW will likely not be raiding for the remainder of TBC ... Please let us know if this affects your application to our guild. We will be aiming to raid 25 mans in WoTLK however, and are still recruiting on that basis.

Regards

Lorath & The Officers.
Back to top Go down
Law

PostSubject: Law   Law. 70Resto shaman [Declined] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:39 pm

I will not mind. as long as we work hard and raid at level 80. Thanks for letting me know. i still would like to join. Thanks Law
Back to top Go down
Lorath
General

PostSubject: Re: Law. 70Resto shaman [Declined]   Law. 70Resto shaman [Declined] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:36 pm

Hello Law

Our Guild is a RP PvP PvE guild and as such we uphold the RP policy of the realm, since one of our officers saw you OOCing outside Orgrimmar bank we have decided to decline your application.

Good luck looking else where

Regards

Lorath & The Officers
Back to top Go down
Law

PostSubject: Law   Law. 70Resto shaman [Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:55 am

Damn brother! sorry he shares my account. he went do send hisself some items and gold but am teking them back. Am sorry about that. i guess i will just leave your guild alone. he was talking to a real life friend.
Fairwell,
Law
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Law. 70Resto shaman [Declined]   Law. 70Resto shaman [Declined] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Law. 70Resto shaman [Declined]
Page 1 of 1